What the 'f' is going on at HB?

shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 31416
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB?

Post by shabbs on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 pm

hemlock34 wrote:But does anyone know why he left?
    The rumours were that he was not getting paid.

I have a feeling Gerz has been silent for similar "promises made but not delivered on" reasons.

Jordo
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 675
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by Jordo on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 pm

MurderOnIce, you're awesome.

strachattack
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 475
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by strachattack on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:33 pm

MurderOnIce wrote:Here is my shot at being Ek...

Sundin will take a dump today at some point (E5). I have sources that confirm that he has had breakfast of some type and while there may have been rumours of a late night bowel movement, I am told that the toilet in his hotel room did not flush since at least midnight.

Montreal has something brewing. Bob Gainey knows how to talk and has been seen talking. No-one knows for sure who he has been talking to but to me it suggests something big is up. More later.

For those of you on the Khabibulin watch.. he will be traded at some point or his contract will expire or he will get an extension. You can take that to the bank. In my expert opinion one of those three things will happen and it will happen before next season.

I am working on something HUGE. Burt the dog has wretched on the carpet and I may not have time right now to write it down but it is something that should drive you to hit the refresh button as often as possible.

:lol!:

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:13 pm

hemlock34 wrote:But does anyone know why he left?

cause he was the most negative sens fan alive.
    asq2
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 7179
    Favorite Team : Detroit

Post by asq2 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Jordo wrote:The thing is- HB witnessed their Senators blog go from 1000 posts on a topic to a mere 100 in about 2 weeks, and most of the posters weren't sens fans. I'll tell you what happened to HB, this site did! Hallelujah!

And now he's in serious danger of Canucks fans leaving as well.

Seriously, how long has he been promising them a Canuck blogger?

Seems like an identical situation.
    BigRig
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 335
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by BigRig on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:30 pm

MurderOnIce wrote:Here is my shot at being Ek...

Sundin will take a dump today at some point (E5). I have sources that confirm that he has had breakfast of some type and while there may have been rumours of a late night bowel movement, I am told that the toilet in his hotel room did not flush since at least midnight.

Montreal has something brewing. Bob Gainey knows how to talk and has been seen talking. No-one knows for sure who he has been talking to but to me it suggests something big is up. More later.

For those of you on the Khabibulin watch.. he will be traded at some point or his contract will expire or he will get an extension. You can take that to the bank. In my expert opinion one of those three things will happen and it will happen before next season.

I am working on something HUGE. Burt the dog has wretched on the carpet and I may not have time right now to write it down but it is something that should drive you to hit the refresh button as often as possible.

awesome.

you forgot the frequent....

Sundin is down to three teams. I am hearing Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Detroit, Colorado, Anaheim, Chicago, NY Rangers, NY Islanders, Buffalo, New Jersey, St Louis, Calgary, Edmonton, Carolina....did I miss anyone? oh yeah, Montreal, Boston, Columbus, Altanta, Tampa...ohhh yeah, they'll sign anyone....
    Dallas...LA....Philly...cause I'm from there.....aaaaand there's an E4 on eenie meenie miny moe...Washington. Stay tuned
    PKC
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 5817
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by PKC on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm

That site is falling apart. How can a rumor guy miss the only trade of any substance this year (Leafs-Blues trade)?

Too busy pretending to know about Sundin and Forsberg I guess...
    asq2
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 7179
    Favorite Team : Detroit

Post by asq2 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

From what I've seen, nobody's actually played in the NHL. Pretty good chance to brag if you can stand going back, Tukker. Wink

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 pm

asq2 wrote:Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

From what I've seen, nobody's actually played in the NHL. Pretty good chance to brag if you can stand going back, Tukker. Wink
    not in a hurry to go back there. plus 8 games isnt a huge deal :lol!:

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:23 pm

I'm rarely visiting that gong-show either. Not when everyone is here lol. It's troll free here, which is good for my BP.
    COLLAR UP
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 268
    Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by COLLAR UP on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 am

Tukker wrote:
    asq2 wrote:Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

Tukker...I had no idea...who'd you play for?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:02 pm

COLLAR UP wrote:
    Tukker wrote:

2 for Detroit, 6 for the Rangers
    Acrobat
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2008-08-06

Post by Acrobat on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:30 am

Tukker wrote:
    COLLAR UP wrote:
    Tukker wrote:

Very cool.

Ever thought of writing a blog/article series about what it was like? I mean from childhood, teens, etc - commitment, how you were compared to others, expectations, etc?

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:34 am

Acrobat wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    COLLAR UP wrote:
    Tukker wrote:

Very cool.

Ever thought of writing a blog/article series about what it was like? I mean from childhood, teens, etc - commitment, how you were compared to others, expectations, etc?
    well, it didnt go smoothly. I played for the Generals for 4 years, got a tryout with the Red wings, played two games, basically got given away to the Rangers, played six games before I was sent down, got pissed, and went to play 4 years in Switzerland, then stopped playing anything but beer league. :D
    Acrobat
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2008-08-06

Post by Acrobat on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 am

Ouch - tough sledding
    But you still made it farther than 99.9% of PeeWee hockey players could dream of, so you have to be proud of that.

And more importantly, I'll bet you are dominant in beer league. cheers

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:41 am

Acrobat wrote:Ouch - tough sledding
    But you still made it farther than 99.9% of PeeWee hockey players could dream of, so you have to be proud of that.

And more importantly, I'll bet you are dominant in beer league. cheers
    :lol!:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:39 am