You are not connected. Please login or register

What the 'f' is going on at HB?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
hemlock34 wrote:But does anyone know why he left?
The rumours were that he was not getting paid.

I have a feeling Gerz has been silent for similar "promises made but not delivered on" reasons.

17 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Jordo


Sophomore
Sophomore
MurderOnIce, you're awesome.

18 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:33 pm

strachattack


Rookie
Rookie
MurderOnIce wrote:Here is my shot at being Ek...

Sundin will take a dump today at some point (E5). I have sources that confirm that he has had breakfast of some type and while there may have been rumours of a late night bowel movement, I am told that the toilet in his hotel room did not flush since at least midnight.

Montreal has something brewing. Bob Gainey knows how to talk and has been seen talking. No-one knows for sure who he has been talking to but to me it suggests something big is up. More later.

For those of you on the Khabibulin watch.. he will be traded at some point or his contract will expire or he will get an extension. You can take that to the bank. In my expert opinion one of those three things will happen and it will happen before next season.

I am working on something HUGE. Burt the dog has wretched on the carpet and I may not have time right now to write it down but it is something that should drive you to hit the refresh button as often as possible.

:lol!:

19 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Guest


Guest
hemlock34 wrote:But does anyone know why he left?

cause he was the most negative sens fan alive.

20 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:23 pm

asq2

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Jordo wrote:The thing is- HB witnessed their Senators blog go from 1000 posts on a topic to a mere 100 in about 2 weeks, and most of the posters weren't sens fans. I'll tell you what happened to HB, this site did! Hallelujah!

And now he's in serious danger of Canucks fans leaving as well.

Seriously, how long has he been promising them a Canuck blogger?

Seems like an identical situation.

21 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:30 pm

BigRig

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
MurderOnIce wrote:Here is my shot at being Ek...

Sundin will take a dump today at some point (E5). I have sources that confirm that he has had breakfast of some type and while there may have been rumours of a late night bowel movement, I am told that the toilet in his hotel room did not flush since at least midnight.

Montreal has something brewing. Bob Gainey knows how to talk and has been seen talking. No-one knows for sure who he has been talking to but to me it suggests something big is up. More later.

For those of you on the Khabibulin watch.. he will be traded at some point or his contract will expire or he will get an extension. You can take that to the bank. In my expert opinion one of those three things will happen and it will happen before next season.

I am working on something HUGE. Burt the dog has wretched on the carpet and I may not have time right now to write it down but it is something that should drive you to hit the refresh button as often as possible.

awesome.

you forgot the frequent....

Sundin is down to three teams. I am hearing Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Detroit, Colorado, Anaheim, Chicago, NY Rangers, NY Islanders, Buffalo, New Jersey, St Louis, Calgary, Edmonton, Carolina....did I miss anyone? oh yeah, Montreal, Boston, Columbus, Altanta, Tampa...ohhh yeah, they'll sign anyone....
Dallas...LA....Philly...cause I'm from there.....aaaaand there's an E4 on eenie meenie miny moe...Washington. Stay tuned

22 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm

PKC

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
That site is falling apart. How can a rumor guy miss the only trade of any substance this year (Leafs-Blues trade)?

Too busy pretending to know about Sundin and Forsberg I guess...

23 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 pm

asq2

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

From what I've seen, nobody's actually played in the NHL. Pretty good chance to brag if you can stand going back, Tukker. Wink

24 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Guest


Guest
asq2 wrote:Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

From what I've seen, nobody's actually played in the NHL. Pretty good chance to brag if you can stand going back, Tukker. Wink
not in a hurry to go back there. plus 8 games isnt a huge deal :lol!:

25 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Guest


Guest
I'm rarely visiting that gong-show either. Not when everyone is here lol. It's troll free here, which is good for my BP.

26 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 am

COLLAR UP

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Tukker wrote:
asq2 wrote:Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

From what I've seen, nobody's actually played in the NHL. Pretty good chance to brag if you can stand going back, Tukker. Wink
not in a hurry to go back there. plus 8 games isnt a huge deal :lol!:

Tukker...I had no idea...who'd you play for?

27 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:02 pm

Guest


Guest
COLLAR UP wrote:
Tukker wrote:
asq2 wrote:Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

From what I've seen, nobody's actually played in the NHL. Pretty good chance to brag if you can stand going back, Tukker. Wink
not in a hurry to go back there. plus 8 games isnt a huge deal :lol!:

Tukker...I had no idea...who'd you play for?
2 for Detroit, 6 for the Rangers

28 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:30 am

Acrobat

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Tukker wrote:
COLLAR UP wrote:
Tukker wrote:
asq2 wrote:Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

From what I've seen, nobody's actually played in the NHL. Pretty good chance to brag if you can stand going back, Tukker. Wink
not in a hurry to go back there. plus 8 games isnt a huge deal :lol!:

Tukker...I had no idea...who'd you play for?
2 for Detroit, 6 for the Rangers

Very cool.

Ever thought of writing a blog/article series about what it was like? I mean from childhood, teens, etc - commitment, how you were compared to others, expectations, etc?

29 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:34 am

Guest


Guest
Acrobat wrote:
Tukker wrote:
COLLAR UP wrote:
Tukker wrote:
asq2 wrote:Now the site is doing the "how many degrees of separation are you from an NHL player?" thread.

From what I've seen, nobody's actually played in the NHL. Pretty good chance to brag if you can stand going back, Tukker. Wink
not in a hurry to go back there. plus 8 games isnt a huge deal :lol!:

Tukker...I had no idea...who'd you play for?
2 for Detroit, 6 for the Rangers

Very cool.

Ever thought of writing a blog/article series about what it was like? I mean from childhood, teens, etc - commitment, how you were compared to others, expectations, etc?
well, it didnt go smoothly. I played for the Generals for 4 years, got a tryout with the Red wings, played two games, basically got given away to the Rangers, played six games before I was sent down, got pissed, and went to play 4 years in Switzerland, then stopped playing anything but beer league. :D

30 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 am

Acrobat

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Ouch - tough sledding
But you still made it farther than 99.9% of PeeWee hockey players could dream of, so you have to be proud of that.

And more importantly, I'll bet you are dominant in beer league. cheers

31 Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:41 am

Guest


Guest
Acrobat wrote:Ouch - tough sledding
But you still made it farther than 99.9% of PeeWee hockey players could dream of, so you have to be proud of that.

And more importantly, I'll bet you are dominant in beer league. cheers
:lol!:

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum