Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Share

    Cronie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 3032
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Cronie on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:41 am

    I can't see her... Crying

    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54300
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by PTFlea on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:23 am

    Cronenbergfan wrote:I can't see her... Crying

    Hahahahahah. Razz

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47802
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by wprager on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:27 am

    TTIUWP

    For those who don't know, this is a well-known interent meme and stands for This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures.

    However, if you are still clinging to your misplaced belief that you are a gentleman and thus refusing to pos the pic for all to see, I am not completely against PMs.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:31 am

    I can see her - very nice indeed. does this make it a TTIGBIHP (this thread is good because it has pictures), also a common meme
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47802
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by wprager on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:33 am

    Does adhtv (sp?) replay games or only stream them? I believe at least last year many NHL games were made available for replay. I just don't remember where (probably somewhere in Yahoo! land). The saved game would very likely use whatever feed you were watching so Mary-Pat would still be there.
    avatar
    rooneypoo
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 7422
    Age : 38
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-11

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by rooneypoo on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:36 am

    wprager wrote:Does adhtv (sp?) replay games or only stream them? I believe at least last year many NHL games were made available for replay. I just don't remember where (probably somewhere in Yahoo! land). The saved game would very likely use whatever feed you were watching so Mary-Pat would still be there.

    The TSN website has the whole game if you want to see it: http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl-games-on-demand/senators-vs-blackhawks/#clip120554.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47802
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by wprager on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 pm

    B B B B Bird is the Word wrote:I can see her - very nice indeed. does this make it a TTIGBIHP (this thread is good because it has pictures), also a common meme

    I see *NO PICTURES* in this thread. I checked in Firefox and IE. I also tried Reply with Quote on the original post because that sometimes reveals links that didn't properly display -- still nothing.

    Is there supposed to be a picture somewhere? Which post had it?
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47802
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by wprager on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 pm

    OK, I went back to the first page of posts, hit CTL-U to view code, and found the image link:
    http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

    But it won't display even when I just type that URL in a new browser tab. And it's not displaying the "Blocked by Websense" alert I usually get. It may be that I need to log in to photobucket first? Don't know.
    avatar
    Cronie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 3032
    Age : 37
    Location : East of Ottawa..
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Cronie on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:42 pm

    damnit! Even using the stream from TSN, no sign of her... Sad

    mmm, if I click that link or insert it into my address bar, I get the blocked by websense... Sad

    Geez, I wish someone could just post it...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:22 pm

    Cronenbergfan wrote:damnit! Even using the stream from TSN, no sign of her... Sad

    mmm, if I click that link or insert it into my address bar, I get the blocked by websense... Sad

    Geez, I wish someone could just post it...

    It wasn't on TSN. It was on Comcast. Had to use the atdhe.net feed to get that intermission view. It was the second intermission of the game if that helps anyone who knows of a place to find the Comcast replay...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:12 pm

    wprager wrote:OK, I went back to the first page of posts, hit CTL-U to view code, and found the image link:
    http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

    But it won't display even when I just type that URL in a new browser tab. And it's not displaying the "Blocked by Websense" alert I usually get. It may be that I need to log in to photobucket first? Don't know.

    Dude where do you work, CSIS?

    Should be able to see it through that link. I can send via email if you wish... PM me.

    Unfortunately as I said I didn't hit printscreen in time for the best part....
    avatar
    Acrobat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1565
    Age : 48
    Location : out to lunch...
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-06

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Acrobat on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:07 am

    wprager wrote:Does adhtv (sp?) replay games or only stream them? I believe at least last year many NHL games were made available for replay. I just don't remember where (probably somewhere in Yahoo! land). The saved game would very likely use whatever feed you were watching so Mary-Pat would still be there.

    Didn't Google used to have all the games available for d/l starting 3 days after they were played? On You-Tube or Google Video, I think.

    Time to search...
    avatar
    Acrobat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1565
    Age : 48
    Location : out to lunch...
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-06

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Acrobat on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 am

    try this:

    Mary-Pat Video

    Sens4thecup
    Rookie
    Rookie

    Number of posts : 335
    Age : 44
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Sens4thecup on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:51 am

    I have to thank you. THANK YOU!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Guest on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:05 pm

    Acrobat wrote:try this:

    Mary-Pat Video

    Dude you rock!!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Guest on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:01 pm

    Man Alive! Does anyone have an extra cigarette?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Guest on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 pm

    Thank you very much for posting that.

    I havent seen my wife for a week now, as she is cross-country, so some soft core-porn should sufficiently tide me over till Monday


    LOL

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Guest on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:51 pm

    vancanuck1 wrote:Thank you very much for posting that.

    I havent seen my wife for a week now, as she is cross-country, so some soft core-porn should sufficiently tide me over till Monday


    LOL


    Get more kleenex the next time you are at the store :D

    Sponsored content

    Re: Anyone else see Mary-Pat???

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:16 am