You are not connected. Please login or register

» Breaking Rumours!! » Member's Story breakers! » Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit

Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit - Page 4 Empty Re: Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran
Hartsberg to Spezza "I'm gonna sit you now.....this lever is for recline and this button is for heat, this one is for vibro massage....beer's in the right hand arm rest...now think about how you've played lousy!"

47Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit - Page 4 Empty Re: Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit on Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:21 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star
Number Twenty Nine wrote:Hartsberg to Spezza "I'm gonna sit you now.....this lever is for recline and this button is for heat, this one is for vibro massage....beer's in the right hand arm rest...now think about how you've played lousy!"

:lol!:

To be honest, though, I don't think Spezza's gotten this far without caring whether he plays or not.

48Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit - Page 4 Empty Re: Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit on Thu May 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
6 years ago. Talking about the same stuff.

49Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit - Page 4 Empty Re: Hartsburg to Spezza - Play better or Sit on Thu May 01, 2014 2:25 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
It's amazing his game has matured that little, lol.  They should have traded him 5 years ago like a lot of people said but better late then never.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum