Check out this unbelievable catch !!!

Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:39 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    i watched him all last year with the soo, and thats what i saw

Sounds pretty different from the Hartsburg we saw with the juniors, tho', no? He had that team playing an aggressive, hard-hitting style, and they played great team D and a superb PK.
    no offense, but you saw 7 or so games, when he had an all-star team. i saw all the home+playoff games, and had a team similar to ours

rooneypoo
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 7422
    Registration date : 2008-08-11

Post by rooneypoo on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 pm

Tukker wrote:
    no offense, but you saw 7 or so games, when he had an all-star team. i saw all the home+playoff games, and had a team similar to ours

Actually, more like 15 or so -- he coached the juniors to two golds, I believe.

I get your point and I certainly concede that you've seen more of him than me, but even with the best players, someone is responsible for implementing the team's systems. That kind of stuff doesn't come about without instruction.

PKC
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 5817
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by PKC on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

I just looked at their stats and they only had 3 guys in the top 60 for scoring, yikes.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
    Tukker wrote:

Actually, more like 15 or so -- he coached the juniors to two golds, I believe.

I get your point and I certainly concede that you've seen more of him than me, but even with the best players, someone is responsible for implementing the team's systems. That kind of stuff doesn't come about without instruction.
    i think he wasnt the best choice none the less

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:50 pm

PKC wrote:I just looked at their stats and they only had 3 guys in the top 60 for scoring, yikes.
    the hounds? look at jefferey's games played, and how many games caria and simmons spent with us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:23 pm