You are not connected. Please login or register

Check out this unbelievable catch !!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31 Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:39 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
Tukker wrote:
i watched him all last year with the soo, and thats what i saw

Sounds pretty different from the Hartsburg we saw with the juniors, tho', no? He had that team playing an aggressive, hard-hitting style, and they played great team D and a superb PK.
no offense, but you saw 7 or so games, when he had an all-star team. i saw all the home+playoff games, and had a team similar to ours

32 Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star
Tukker wrote:
no offense, but you saw 7 or so games, when he had an all-star team. i saw all the home+playoff games, and had a team similar to ours

Actually, more like 15 or so -- he coached the juniors to two golds, I believe.

I get your point and I certainly concede that you've seen more of him than me, but even with the best players, someone is responsible for implementing the team's systems. That kind of stuff doesn't come about without instruction.

33 Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star
I just looked at their stats and they only had 3 guys in the top 60 for scoring, yikes.

34 Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
Tukker wrote:

Actually, more like 15 or so -- he coached the juniors to two golds, I believe.

I get your point and I certainly concede that you've seen more of him than me, but even with the best players, someone is responsible for implementing the team's systems. That kind of stuff doesn't come about without instruction.
i think he wasnt the best choice none the less

35 Re: Check out this unbelievable catch !!! on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:50 pm

PKC wrote:I just looked at their stats and they only had 3 guys in the top 60 for scoring, yikes.
the hounds? look at jefferey's games played, and how many games caria and simmons spent with us

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum