For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Share
    avatar
    jamvan
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1630
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Post by jamvan on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:35 pm

    Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

    I will ship if need be. Price is $130 taxes in. If you need shipped just contact me.

    First to give me an offer gets it.

    Cheers!!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:18 pm

    jamvan wrote:Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

    I will ship if need be. Price is $130 taxes in. If you need shipped just contact me.

    First to give me an offer gets it.

    Cheers!!!
    I just got something similar...hopefully he isnt shipped out to soon, I don't want a wasted jersey Sad
    avatar
    Hayden
    Rookie
    Rookie

    Number of posts : 266
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-25

    Re: For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Post by Hayden on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm

    I'll buy it in July once his no trade kicks in...
    avatar
    jamvan
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1630
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Post by jamvan on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:24 pm

    Tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

    I will ship if need be. Price is $130 taxes in. If you need shipped just contact me.

    First to give me an offer gets it.

    Cheers!!!
    I just got something similar...hopefully he isnt shipped out to soon, I don't want a wasted jersey Sad
    Guaranteed he isn't going anywhere. 100%. Don't believe the rumor mill, it isn't true.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:26 pm

    jamvan wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

    I will ship if need be. Price is $130 taxes in. If you need shipped just contact me.

    First to give me an offer gets it.

    Cheers!!!
    I just got something similar...hopefully he isnt shipped out to soon, I don't want a wasted jersey Sad
    Guaranteed he isn't going anywhere. 100%. Don't believe the rumor mill, it isn't true.
    I was hoping to hear that. Spezz is a good guy, and from my experiences with him, I can't see him being as bad in the locker room as some say he is.
    avatar
    jamvan
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1630
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Post by jamvan on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:37 pm

    Tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

    I will ship if need be. Price is $130 taxes in. If you need shipped just contact me.

    First to give me an offer gets it.

    Cheers!!!
    I just got something similar...hopefully he isnt shipped out to soon, I don't want a wasted jersey Sad
    Guaranteed he isn't going anywhere. 100%. Don't believe the rumor mill, it isn't true.
    I was hoping to hear that. Spezz is a good guy, and from my experiences with him, I can't see him being as bad in the locker room as some say he is.
    He's not. It's the gossip column here (known as the Sun) that starts so much of the crap about him. Funny how I see refs, players and teammates always talking to him and most times with smiles on their faces. He's A1 in my books.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 pm

    jamvan wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

    I will ship if need be. Price is $130 taxes in. If you need shipped just contact me.

    First to give me an offer gets it.

    Cheers!!!
    I just got something similar...hopefully he isnt shipped out to soon, I don't want a wasted jersey Sad
    Guaranteed he isn't going anywhere. 100%. Don't believe the rumor mill, it isn't true.
    I was hoping to hear that. Spezz is a good guy, and from my experiences with him, I can't see him being as bad in the locker room as some say he is.
    He's not. It's the gossip column here (known as the Sun) that starts so much of the crap about him. Funny how I see refs, players and teammates always talking to him and most times with smiles on their faces. He's A1 in my books.
    I agree, he doesn't deserve most of the heckling he gets. He's just our scapegoat for this year.

    Sponsored content

    Re: For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:42 pm