NFL Fans???

NFL Fans???

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:09 pm

My Saints are gonna win it all!!

seriously now, i've got no clue. I was thinkin the Chargers, but without Merriman, im not sure. The Patriots are always contenders, but they lost quite a bit in the off season, and Brady's looking injury prone. Colts are.... the Colts, they go were Peyton goes. Cowboys are overrated, and probably gonna choke. I just dont see the Giants repeating.

So who's gonna win it all?
    Hayden
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 266
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-25

Re: NFL Fans???

Post by Hayden on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm

tukker wrote:My Saints are gonna win it all!!

seriously now, i've got no clue. I was thinkin the Chargers, but without Merriman, im not sure. The Patriots are always contenders, but they lost quite a bit in the off season, and Brady's looking injury prone. Colts are.... the Colts, they go were Peyton goes. Cowboys are overrated, and probably gonna choke. I just dont see the Giants repeating.

I heard that league was folding - the NHL took all the TV deals.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Hayden wrote:

I heard that league was folding - the NHL took all the TV deals.
    the NFL is Gonna be around much longer than the NHL
    jamvan
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1630
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by jamvan on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:02 pm

That's easy...THE STEELERS!!!

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:12 pm

jamvan wrote:

Saints have a better chance Suspect
    jamvan
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by jamvan on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:

LOL! I highly doubt that. We all know the AFC is the giant. Giants were a Cinderella team last year.

One for the other thumb this year.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:50 pm

jamvan wrote:
    tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:

LOL! I highly doubt that. We all know the AFC is the giant. Giants were a Cinderella team last year.

the Saints are gonna shock alot of people this year, look for them to go as high as 11-5
    jamvan
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by jamvan on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm

tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:
    tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:

the Saints are gonna shock alot of people this year, look for them to go as high as 11-5
    Well, we'll be awful lucky to go 11-5, have you seen the Steelers schedule? Absolutely ruthless!!!

Shockey should definitely give Breez some more weapons, we'll see how your d stacks up though.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:08 pm

jamvan wrote:
    tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:
    tukker wrote:
    jamvan wrote:

Well, we'll be awful lucky to go 11-5, have you seen the Steelers schedule? Absolutely ruthless!!!

Shockey should definitely give Breez some more weapons, we'll see how your d stacks up though.

we've got awesome starters, Grant, Smith, Ellis, Bullucks, Gay, McKenzie, Fujita, Vilma, etc. Our backups are'nt nearly as good. And as long as we got Brees, we'll be ok.

Hurricane Katrina took our houses and trees, but the good lord gave us a Bush and a Brees :afro:
    PKC
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 5817
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by PKC on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:00 pm

I am going to boldly predict right now that the San Diego Chargers will win the Super Bowl this year.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:05 pm

marriman's injury is gonna hurt them alot
    PKC
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 5817

Post by PKC on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:07 pm

tukker wrote:marriman's injury is gonna hurt them alot

Teams that want to win it all have to get used to playing through injuries.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:57 pm

so much for that Sad
    mattshock
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1772
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

Post by mattshock on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 am

I'm a Bears fan, but I'm using the word "fan" lightly here. I barely follow the NFL, if at all.
    beedub
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1036

Post by beedub on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:52 am

I'd take the Jets as a sleeper pick to win it all. You just can't count Brett Favre out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:49 am