Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13633
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

CHAT ROOM Schedule

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am

Hey all,

The chatroom will continue to be open 24/7 but, now the four Admin will have scheduled hours where you can come chat with us. The schedule is not complete yet but it will be placed under the chatroom link and updated as needed.

- Unknown Author
    Mosky
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 211
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Re: CHAT ROOM Schedule

Post by Mosky on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 am

Are you only going to be in there at these times or this is just a guarantee that you will be there then, but will also stop in from time to time?
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13633
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 am

Mosky wrote:Are you only going to be in there at these times or this is just a guarantee that you will be there then, but will also stop in from time to time?

We are going to be in and out of the chatroom at other times as well, we just felt it would be nice for the members to know specific times that they can count on us being there to chat with.

I can't speak for the other 3 but I will be in the chatroom during my scheduled time and if I can't then I'll update the schedule accordingly for that day.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:50 am