GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » Central » St. Louis Blues » Legace on Waivers

Legace on Waivers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Legace on Waivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Legace on Waivers on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore
MurderOnIce wrote:
Fair enough, I truly believe it is a pipe dream for all Sens fans that he shows up here. Some have speculated his friendship with Spezza may influence him, wanting to come back to Canada... yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. I don't think we can afford him without moving out one of the big three.

I dunno, I mean at the end of the day we're losing Kuba at 3.1 and Gerber at 3.7, so we're essentially gaining 6.8 mil right there. Vermette's another 2 and a bit.

We could afford him, but I don't think teh smart move would be to do so... we need to address other issues IN ADDITION to the PMD.

32Legace on Waivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Legace on Waivers on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 pm

sennies1980

Prospect
Prospect
I thought this was a legace thread? All this Ohlund talk is distracting.

I live in Van so I see a lot of the nuck games and believe me Ohlund is not what Sens need.

He shows bouts of impressiveness from time to time but is 2nd pairing at best.

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

33Legace on Waivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Legace on Waivers on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:53 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Meh, turns out no one cares about Legace, so somehow the thread turned.

34Legace on Waivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Legace on Waivers on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Legace is a good goalie. I can see The Caps picking him up.

35Legace on Waivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Legace on Waivers on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Tukker wrote:Legace is a good goalie. I can see The Caps picking him up.

He would make everyone on that team 1 foot taller.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum