GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » Metropolitan » New Jersey Devils » Hey Clemmenson...thanks for saving our season....now GO AWAY!

Hey Clemmenson...thanks for saving our season....now GO AWAY!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:He definitely is that good and i would rather have him in his prime than roy in his prime any day. if it wasnt for the shoulder injury he would have broken a bunch of records this year

If it wasn't for the system in front of him he'd have to play until he's 50 to get near those records.

beedub

Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:The newly offensive Devils will have to revert back to trapping and winning low-scoring affairs when they discover Fraudeur needs his teammates to look good.

Wow, I must say, I haven't heard too many people cut down perhaps the best clutch goaltender in the game.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
beedub wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:The newly offensive Devils will have to revert back to trapping and winning low-scoring affairs when they discover Fraudeur needs his teammates to look good.

Wow, I must say, I haven't heard too many people cut down perhaps the best clutch goaltender in the game.

We're not talking about the best clutch goaltender, though. We're talking about Fraudeur.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
beedub wrote:

We're not talking about the best clutch goaltender, though. We're talking about Fraudeur.

Yeah, what a fraud. Hiding behind his 3 Stanley Cups, his Olympic Gold medal, his 4 Vezina trophies, and his 10 All-Star appearances. The nerve.

I dont think he is a fraud, but I 100% think he was a product of a strong defensive system and playing in an NHL where goals were hard to come by. He has never been spectacular but probably the most consistant goaltender in the history of the game.

At the end of he day, he might have all the records, but I dont think he is the best goaltender to ever play.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
rooneypoo wrote:
Yeah, what a fraud. Hiding behind his 3 Stanley Cups, his Olympic Gold medal, his 4 Vezina trophies, and his 10 All-Star appearances. The nerve.

On the backs of his teammates. Good player, inflated personal accomplishments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum