You are not connected. Please login or register

» Breaking Rumours!! » This Just In! » Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009)

Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:46 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
NEELY wrote:
Straight Shooter wrote:this is a good bump with dash and captain fairly accurate and wprager not so much.

Look at this bunghole, hahaha

I still don't really get what that comment was all about.

107Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
rooneypoo wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:This is horrible. I'm on the get rid of Murray train. All aboard!

Laugh1

He definitely turned the team around but even you can admit that shouldn't erase the fact that it was his team that he had to tear down and it was his 4th coach in a very short time that finally worked out for him.

I can say I'm glad Murray's still here since it worked out well and we have plenty of young talent coming along. It could easily have gone the other way as I'm sure most of us know.

108Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:This is horrible. I'm on the get rid of Murray train. All aboard!

Laugh1

He definitely turned the team around but even you can admit that shouldn't erase the fact that it was his team that he had to tear down and it was his 4th coach in a very short time that finally worked out for him.

I can say I'm glad Murray's still here since it worked out well and we have plenty of young talent coming along. It could easily have gone the other way as I'm sure most of us know.

How was it Murray's team? Murray was the coach, that's it.

109Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:43 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Stop bumping this! I keep thinking Kuba has re-signed! Ahhhhh!

Edit: thanks for re-naming the thread Clapping

Last edited by Michallica on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

110Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
How many years was Murray GM before he did this tear down ? How many coaches?

111Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Cap'n Clutch wrote:How many years was Murray GM before he did this tear down ? How many coaches?

Coaches, ok. No one said he didn't drop the ball with his coaches because he did. Can be said that having guys like Emery, Heatley, Meszaros, McGratton made it almost impossible for any coach to do his job but w/e.

Murray fixed a broken franchise, simple as that. It was broke before he took over, letting Chara go is something that set the Sens back 10 years.

112Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It was badly broken - I think we're all realizing how badly now. No prospects to speak of, no direction, little skill behind the big line. Not good enough.

There are still things that Murray did that didn't work - most notably was not waiving Emery when he had the chance, but for the most part, what he's done here in this re-tool is the new NHL model.

113Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kuba signs!! (Bumped thread from 2009) on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Huzzah! Kuba signs!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum