You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » Metropolitan » New Jersey Devils » Who will coach the NJ Devils next year?

Who will coach the NJ Devils next year?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:23 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Mind you, you don't want him yelling at Parise all the time. The kid's fine without being yelled at constantly.

32Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:24 am

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran
Neely4Life wrote:Someone will get promoted from within the Devils organization. Hartley does not say NJ Devils to me, at all.

There is a certain way they run their team and if I had to guess it will be McLean taking over. NJ Devil for life.

Ah I just picked him. Who knows what Lou wants. Maybe he wants to change things up based on their performance this year.

33Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Phoenix30 wrote:
Ah I just picked him. Who knows what Lou wants. Maybe he wants to change things up based on their performance this year.

No, you were semi-right. They're gonna explore every possibility - and Hartley will get an interview guaranteed.

I like what Neely suggested. The Devils don't need an experienced coach that much. They can promote from within.

34Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:35 am

Mclean has been in that organization for somehting like 25 years, knows the system inside and out, and has been there for the good and bad. He knows what he has and he knows what to do. If I had to guess they have already picked their coach. I dont think there will be many, if any interviews for that spot. Lou knows what he wants and who he wants. Hartley is a ball buster, NJ has never, in recent memory had a coach like that who wasnt system oriented.

35Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Would he not go with a guy like Lemaire? He's still out there right?

- Unknown Author

36Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will coach the NJ Devils next year? on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 am

He could, but I would be really surprised if it wasnt McLean.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum