You are not connected. Please login or register

This is not hockey related, but great nonetheless

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star


Here is a picture of the newest addition to my family, coming August 7th (and yes, if I can help it, another sens fan lol) Unsure if it is a boy or girl yet, will hopefully find out next week, and lord if it's a girl, I have to learn this parenting thing all over again, I can handle a boy, but a girl scares me lol.

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wow. Congrats dude. It's a little costly but I highly recommend going to UCBaby.com and having a 3D Ultransound done. I did it for my Daughter and for a CD full of pictures plus a DVD it cost $200. Check out the web site.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow. Congrats dude. It's a little costly but I highly recommend going to UCBaby.com and having a 3D Ultransound done. I did it for my Daughter and for a CD full of pictures plus a DVD it cost $200. Check out the web site.

no kidding, that would be awesome, I am definitely going to have to look into that one :D

caissie_1

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Congrats SF!

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
caissie_1 wrote:Congrats SF!

thank you very much, I am told already the little one looks like me, I pity the poor child now lol. Laughing3

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Congrats! From your post it sounds like this is number 2 and you've got one of each now? Do you need the number for Dr. Weiss?

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Holy Dung! I had no idea you were to become a father!

Wow...awesome. Congratulations SF. :%%:

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Congrats! From your post it sounds like this is number 2 and you've got one of each now? Do you need the number for Dr. Weiss?

I got a little boy already, he is 4, and if this one is a girl, then well, I guess you can say we have what is the perfect family, for me, if it is a girl, then I have to start stocking up on fire arms and learning to shoot, if I start now, by the time she is 12, I will be a pretty good shot lol.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:Congrats! From your post it sounds like this is number 2 and you've got one of each now? Do you need the number for Dr. Weiss?

I got a little boy already, he is 4, and if this one is a girl, then well, I guess you can say we have what is the perfect family, for me, if it is a girl, then I have to start stocking up on fire arms and learning to shoot, if I start now, by the time she is 12, I will be a pretty good shot lol.

I remember back a few years ago in our weekly pick-up game, we had two goalies. One was a Air Canada pilot with three young daughters. The other was older, a pastor with a 16-year-old daughter. So the younger guy asked the older one how he handled dating and boyfriends. The answer was "I shot the first one and left his body on the porch to discourage any others".

I'm pretty sure he was joking ...

P.S. The "procedure" doesn't always "take" the first time. And, no, Dr. Weiss doesn't give out special prizes when that happens -- no refunds, not commemorative plaque. Sad

Cronie

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
WOO HOO!! Congrats SF!

And as for Dr. Weiss, I'm waiting for my time to be scheduled... Sad Of course, in NB, he's called Dr. Feero! LOL

Oh, and SF, what Clutch was suggesting, a UC baby just opened in Moncton, so you won't have to travel to Halifax which was the nearest one before. Check it out dude.

Once again, COngratulations SF. I've been meaning to post some pics of my little ones to update you all. let me see what I can scan.

SensGirl11

avatar
Mod
Mod
Congrats SF!!! I hope the new addition will be healthy and happy!

When is she due?

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
Cronie wrote:WOO HOO!! Congrats SF!

And as for Dr. Weiss, I'm waiting for my time to be scheduled... Sad Of course, in NB, he's called Dr. Feero! LOL

Oh, and SF, what Clutch was suggesting, a UC baby just opened in Moncton, so you won't have to travel to Halifax which was the nearest one before. Check it out dude.

Once again, COngratulations SF. I've been meaning to post some pics of my little ones to update you all. let me see what I can scan.

cool, can't wait to see the little cronies he he he, I just wanted to say that more than anything lol. I think I saw the UC baby on Mountain Rd if I am not mistaken, I might just have to make that investment Smile

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
SensGirl11 wrote:Congrats SF!!! I hope the new addition will be healthy and happy!

When is she due?

She is due August 7, so yeah, that means she has to go through the summer with the hormonal imbalances and feeling huge as she puts it.

SensGirl11

avatar
Mod
Mod
SensFan71 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Congrats SF!!! I hope the new addition will be healthy and happy!

When is she due?

She is due August 7, so yeah, that means she has to go through the summer with the hormonal imbalances and feeling huge as she puts it.

LOL, hopefully it goes well and that she's mostly feeling good. My sis is due on May 27th and we have a friend due on May 25th. Lots of babies on the way!

Your baby will be a Leo like me! :D

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
SensGirl11 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Congrats SF!!! I hope the new addition will be healthy and happy!

When is she due?

She is due August 7, so yeah, that means she has to go through the summer with the hormonal imbalances and feeling huge as she puts it.

LOL, hopefully it goes well and that she's mostly feeling good. My sis is due on May 27th and we have a friend due on May 25th. Lots of babies on the way!

Your baby will be a Leo like me! :D

well the cravings are good, she loves the cravings, ice cream, watermelon, whatever else tickles her fancy lol. I am perfectly estatic with a leo if that means if he is a boy, he will be a dominant hockey player, but only for the sens, or if she is a girl, then she will be one that doesn't take no crap off boys, so that way I don't have that many heart attacks lol kidding.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum