The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Share

    rooneypoo
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 7422
    Registration date : 2008-08-11

    Re: The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Post by rooneypoo on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:48 pm

    Tukker wrote:
    have you ever heard of a player named Wayne Simmons?

    Not really. Young guy who played a few games for the Kings last year, yes?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Post by Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:53 pm

    rooneypoo wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    have you ever heard of a player named Wayne Simmons?

    Not really. Young guy who played a few games for the Kings last year, yes?
    he also played for the SSM Greyhounds. he's very impressive, and somewhat expendable. He should easily make the team, but could command big bucks in the future. he can skate, shoot, hit, and fight. he's also a natural leader. I would love to somehow acquire him.

    hockey's future page http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/wayne_simmonds

    PKC
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5817
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Post by PKC on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:55 pm

    He looks like a proto-typical 3rd or 4th line guy. I don't really see anything special about him considering he's listed at 6'1" and 162 lbs. Yikes!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Post by Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:56 pm

    PKC wrote:He looks like a proto-typical 3rd or 4th line guy. I don't really see anything special about him considering he's listed at 6'1" and 162 lbs. Yikes!
    if you ever got to see him play, you'd see there's something special
    avatar
    PKC
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5817
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Post by PKC on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:09 pm

    I'll take your word for it, but at the size listed, I just don't see how. I'm comparing him to myself and I'm 6'3" 192 lbs, so he must have about as much meat as a wire coat hanger.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Post by Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:11 pm

    PKC wrote:I'll take your word for it, but at the size listed, I just don't see how. I'm comparing him to myself and I'm 6'3" 192 lbs, so he must have about as much meat as a wire coat hanger.
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2227/2269301654_d1039b69be.jpg?v=0
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:01 am

    I say none of the above for the question of who will be the next dynasty. Lets not forget that Pittsburg had Malkin, Crosby, Staal and others and that team missed its chance. Teams like LA and Chicago will run into the beast I like to call Capasaurous. By the time those teams gel enough to win one Cup the cap will pull them apart before they can get 2 never mind 3 in a row IMO.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author

    Sponsored content

    Re: The next Hockey dyanasty is.....

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:22 pm