You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Are Your Favourite 'NHL's Unsung Heroes'?`

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
topshelf, careful there, friend...

For me Foligno will always be a Sabre...and don't forget he is father to another unsung hero...

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie
davetherave wrote:topshelf, careful there, friend...

For me Foligno will always be a Sabre...and don't forget he is father to another unsung hero...

I kid kid :D: i loved the sabres back then andreychuk,hawercuk,lafontaine,mogilny fuhr,and hasek as backup how did they not win a cup

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
top shelf15 wrote:[I kid kid :D: i loved the sabres back then andreychuk,hawercuk,lafontaine,mogilny fuhr,and hasek as backup how did they not win a cup

Just goes to show you how tough it is to win that silver mug, eh?

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie
davetherave wrote:
top shelf15 wrote:[I kid kid :D: i loved the sabres back then andreychuk,hawercuk,lafontaine,mogilny fuhr,and hasek as backup how did they not win a cup

Without a doubt hardest to win in all of pro sports .Thats what makes it so great no flukeing your name on that mug

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
top shelf15 wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Without a doubt hardest to win in all of pro sports .Thats what makes it so great no flukeing your name on that mug

You said it...that's what makes hockey the GREATEST T-E-A-M sport in the world.

And think about how many teams have come so close...and yet not close enough...

How many wonderful players have played to levels, we can't even begin to describe...and never get their name on the punch bowl.

Here's to them.

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie
davetherave wrote:
top shelf15 wrote:
davetherave wrote:

You said it...that's what makes hockey the GREATEST T-E-A-M sport in the world.

And think about how many teams have come so close...and yet not close enough...

How many wonderful players have played to levels, we can't even begin to describe...and never get their name on the punch bowl.

Here's to them.
:####: :####: :####: :####: :####: :####: :####: i start to slurrrrrrrrr a little around here and think i can take chara :####: :####: :####: :####: :####: :77: Big time cheers to them and hockey :KKK:

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
:GHF:

I'll drink to that!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I think Ryan Kesler is the most underrated player around right now (or unsung hero Smile ). I think other than people who follow hockey religiously, he gets lost in the shuffle in Vancouver.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
504Heater wrote:I think Ryan Kesler is the most underrated player around right now (or unsung hero Smile ). I think other than people who follow hockey religiously, he gets lost in the shuffle in Vancouver.

Kesler is a killer! This guy is so dangerous when he steps on the ice...Vancouver's version of Getzlaf.

:pirat:

Cal Clutterbuck. In addition to having a cool sounding name, he's quietly set the record this season for hits. And he's chipped in offensively as well reaching double digits in goals.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:Cal Clutterbuck. In addition to having a cool sounding name, he's quietly set the record this season for hits. And he's chipped in offensively as well reaching double digits in goals.

Cal rocks!

Ron Francais, a good ole Soo boy.

Can i say Norm MacIver?

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Ron Francis, a good ole Soo boy.

Ronnie Francis Rocks!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
davetherave wrote:
504Heater wrote:I think Ryan Kesler is the most underrated player around right now (or unsung hero Smile ). I think other than people who follow hockey religiously, he gets lost in the shuffle in Vancouver.

Kesler is a killer! This guy is so dangerous when he steps on the ice...Vancouver's version of Getzlaf.

:pirat:

Well said, actually Getzlaf is another one who I think is a tad underrated.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
HowieMorenz wrote:Can i say Norm MacIver?

Shawn McEachern

well after thinking about it, and a fish sandwich, i think Brian Trottier is proper

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum