Vermette Trade Proposals

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16 Re: Vermette Trade Proposals on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Montague wrote:post #100 baby!

i don't want to see vermette moved - not even for a puck moving defenceman because i think we are in much more of a need for more up-front scoring. lets not forget that this was our real achilles heel last season (emery, paddock and redden aside).

I think they are kind of related but, I agree we need to hang onto Vermette. I think the lack of puck movement from the D hurt our ability to generate offense so, we need both pretty badly. With Corvo and Redden gone I'm not sure Mesz and Lee can be counted on to carry the load but it certainly could happen.

17 Re: Vermette Trade Proposals on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

i don't want to see vermette moved - not even for a puck moving defenceman because i think we are in much more of a need for more up-front scoring. lets not forget that this was our real achilles heel last season (emery, paddock and redden aside).

Sweet avatar montague.

18 Re: Vermette Trade Proposals on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Jordo wrote:

Sweet avatar montague.

I prefer his older one from the Sopranos. Everyone changing their Avatars is confusing me Razz

19 Re: Vermette Trade Proposals on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:59 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Jordo wrote:

Sweet avatar montague.

I prefer his older one from the Sopranos. Everyone changing their Avatars is confusing me Razz

Sopranos? I always thought it was Scotty Bowman. scratch

Seriously, doesn't this look like Scotty?

20 Re: Vermette Trade Proposals on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Jordo wrote:

Sweet avatar montague.

Sopranos? I always thought it was Scotty Bowman. scratch

Seriously, doesn't this look like Scotty?

Make him more bald and I can see it:)

21 Re: Vermette Trade Proposals on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Make him more bald and I can see it:)

Scotty died to me when he left Montreal (I still remember Aislin's cartoon -- this was during the height of the Anglo exodus). I guess I still remember him with some hair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum