You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Major Anouncements

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Two Major Anouncements on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
1 - We now have an ONLINE Store - You can check it out top right just under the GM Central Blogs.

2 - Thanks to Cronenbergfan our latest Rumour Mill link is Kukla's Korner who has agreed to put our link on his site. Ask Cronenbergfan for more details of you want.

Last edited by Cap'n' Clutch on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2 Re: Two Major Anouncements on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:45 pm

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:1 - We now have an ONLINE Store - You can check it out top right just under the GM Central Blogs.

2 - Thanks to Cronenbergfan our latest Rumour Mill link is Kukla's Korner who has agreed to put our link on his site. Ask Cronenbergfan for more details of you want.
i must say, great prices

3 Re: Two Major Anouncements on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hey all,

New items have been added to the store! Kids and toddlers shirts and a baby sleeper as well are now available. The kids clothes come in different colours.

- Unknown Author

4 Re: Two Major Anouncements on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:43 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Hey all,

New items have been added to the store! Kids and toddlers shirts and a baby sleeper as well are now available. The kids clothes come in different colours.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of those sleepers!
I'll have my little guy and baby daughter (due Jan '09) modeling them proudly!

Pics to come soon!

5 Re: Two Major Anouncements on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:46 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I already got my little girl (due any day) one in pink :D

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum