You are not connected. Please login or register

» All things PLAYOFFS! » GAME OF THE NIGHT: Calgary Flames at Chicago Blackhawks, Thursday April 16, 2009, 830 pm ET

GAME OF THE NIGHT: Calgary Flames at Chicago Blackhawks, Thursday April 16, 2009, 830 pm ET

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Exactly Neely.

Hey, does anyone else have that sinking, gnawing feeling in their gut that Round 1 could see a LOT of upsets?!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cronie wrote:Exactly Neely.

Hey, does anyone else have that sinking, gnawing feeling in their gut that Round 1 could see a LOT of upsets?!

What do you consider an upset though?

The only one I see right now that has potential to be pretty serious upsets are the Rangers and the Ducks. And I believe the Caps will prevail in that series, Theodore or not.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

am hoping so honestly, makes for better entertainment value, but if the Hawks pull it out, that won't be an upset in anyone's mind, or at least it shouldn't be.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
504Heater wrote:

What do you consider an upset though?

The only one I see right now that has potential to be pretty serious upsets are the Rangers and the Ducks. And I believe the Caps will prevail in that series, Theodore or not.

The Ducks and Caps for sure...

And lets not forget the mighty Blues from Missouri. These guys just wouldn't die (so to speak); they just got better and better, and more determined and, in a blue-collar like way, clawed their way from the abyss back to the light.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum