You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Smiley and why? PLUS all new additions

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
:highh:

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Not really a smiley, but have to add this one to my arsenal.

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Not really a smiley, but have to add this one to my arsenal.


Isn't that the punk from The Hogan Family? I can't stand that little fool.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Not really a smiley, but have to add this one to my arsenal.


Isn't that the punk from The Hogan Family? I can't stand that little fool.



P.S. and in case anyone missed it, I just answered SSF's question.

P.P.S. "Michael Bluth" from "Arrested Development". Also known as Jason Bateman -- brother of Justine Bateman of "Family Ties" fame (and who had a very memorable guest-star appearance on AD).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
My favourite comedy series ever. Nothing has even come close to being as funny as Arrested Development - as evidenced by the IMDB score:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:My favourite comedy series ever. Nothing has even come close to being as funny as Arrested Development - as evidenced by the IMDB score:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/

Are you following @bluthquotes? He's posted a few pics from their recent shoots (they are doing a season on Netflix before the movie). They should split the season up into two so that they could go out with "Six seasons and a movie".


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:My favourite comedy series ever. Nothing has even come close to being as funny as Arrested Development - as evidenced by the IMDB score:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/

Are you following @bluthquotes? He's posted a few pics from their recent shoots (they are doing a season on Netflix before the movie). They should split the season up into two so that they could go out with "Six seasons and a movie".

No, I'll do that now.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:My favourite comedy series ever. Nothing has even come close to being as funny as Arrested Development - as evidenced by the IMDB score:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/

Are you following @bluthquotes? He's posted a few pics from their recent shoots (they are doing a season on Netflix before the movie). They should split the season up into two so that they could go out with "Six seasons and a movie".

No, I'll do that now.

That bald tennis player reminds me of the bad guy from The Chipmunks Movie.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
That's his identical brother. And I mean *I*dentical with a capital I. Like totally indistinguishable. Not even the fingerprints are different. And they usually occupy the same space/time coordinates.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum