GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » GAME OF THE NIGHT: New York Rangers at Washington Capitals, Friday, April 24, 2009 7pm ET

GAME OF THE NIGHT: New York Rangers at Washington Capitals, Friday, April 24, 2009 7pm ET

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

davetherave


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Henrik is proving he is human.

Bad turnover by the Rangers on that PP...

and yes, The King is human.

cool)

davetherave


All-Star
All-Star
A VERY tight defensive game. Just 9 shots in total after one period.

davetherave


All-Star
All-Star
Caps have driven another nail in...off the faceoff, Semin. 3-0.

Similar to what we saw in Philly with the Pens, perhaps?

Avery will not sit next game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
davetherave wrote:
wprager wrote:Henrik is proving he is human.

Bad turnover by the Rangers on that PP...

and yes, The King is human.

cool)

I meant the second goal more, actually.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
davetherave wrote:Caps have driven another nail in...off the faceoff, Semin. 3-0.

Similar to what we saw in Philly with the Pens, perhaps?

Avery will not sit next game.

It's like Redden with the Sens. We knew he was crap, but our record was still better with him in than out. And we haven't been to the playoffs since Wade left Sad

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
Lundqvist was not sharp on either the second or third goals.

His team, on the other hand, only has 8 shots on goal so far.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
davetherave wrote:Caps have driven another nail in...off the faceoff, Semin. 3-0.

Similar to what we saw in Philly with the Pens, perhaps?

Avery will not sit next game.

It's like Redden with the Sens. We knew he was crap, but our record was still better with him in than out. And we haven't been to the playoffs since Wade left Sad

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.
Shrug

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
And Ovie scores to make it 4-nothing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Valiquette in the third?

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Valiquette in the third?

No...Lundqvist is playing well.

But Torts knows what he's going to say in the post game...

"We STUNK"

cool)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
4 goals on 14 shots is right there at the "Johnny" line.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:4 goals on 14 shots is right there at the "Johnny" line.

Yes, but Ovechkin's goal was quite a feat.

The Rangers are simply playing poorly in front of Henrik, as they have on so many occasions this year.

Shrug

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Valiquette in the third?

Geez, Prags...you're positively psychic. Val is in.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Well, we all knew this would happen with Avery out of the lineup.

Frankly I'm a little surprised, up 3-1, that he'd change the lineup. Why not just have a talk with him and give him less ice time?

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Well, we all knew this would happen with Avery out of the lineup.

Frankly I'm a little surprised, up 3-1, that he'd change the lineup. Why not just have a talk with him and give him less ice time?

Who knows...he might have.

Avery's a head case.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
A Caps fan just dumped his beer on Torts. He was ejected.

The fan, I mean.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Was it an obvious non-accident?

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
A metaphor for tonight's putrid offering by the Blue Man Group.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum