You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry...

Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:24 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
...however, the father looks to be doing a bang up job. Good work daddy. :KJK:

Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Roy1

Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Roy2

Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Roy3

Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Roy4

And then things get a little sadder...

Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Roy5

Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Roy6

2Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 am

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
any takers on who won the fight out in the parking lot? anyone know what he did to cause this one? what's next, taking candy from a baby?

3Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Looks to me like the Dad should have kept his mouth shut. He's presumably with his Daughter there. Be an Adult for F sakes. My Daughter's only 7 months old but I still don't swear and act like an idiot at the games whether she's with me or not quite frankly. If I'm going to be an idiot and insult a coach I wouldn't do it with my Daughter there.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

4Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:17 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran
Without having been there or heard audio, it sure looks like Daddy was being a complete goof. The girl was likely crying cause Dad was such a dickhead

5Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:23 am

Guest


Guest
LLLOOOOOOOOL this is so hilarious ... Roy is such a goof lol

6Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
beedub wrote:Without having been there or heard audio, it sure looks like Daddy was being a complete goof. The girl was likely crying cause Dad was such a dickhead

I agree with you on this one beedub. I find it highly unlikely that Roy just turned around out of the blue and started this thing. Daddy had to be the instigator and his idiocy is likely what made this girl cry IMO.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

7Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:33 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yeah, looks like the girl was reacting to her Daddy acting like a hot headed goof. Is there any more to this? How did it start? Hard to tell what's going on from those shots.

8Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:47 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I would think Daddy should have kept his mouth SHUT IMHO.
Of course, just my feeling, as no one has audio or anything, but my take is little girl is reacting to her father's words and ridiculous behavior.

I'd be similarly embarassed as well.

9Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cronie wrote:I would think Daddy should have kept his mouth SHUT IMHO.
Of course, just my feeling, as no one has audio or anything, but my take is little girl is reacting to her father's words and ridiculous behavior.

I'd be similarly embarassed as well.

Regardless of who made her cry this HAD to have started with Daddy being an idiot. Why would Roy turn around and start something like that right?


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

10Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 am

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Cronie wrote:I would think Daddy should have kept his mouth SHUT IMHO.
Of course, just my feeling, as no one has audio or anything, but my take is little girl is reacting to her father's words and ridiculous behavior.

I'd be similarly embarassed as well.

Regardless of who made her cry this HAD to have started with Daddy being an idiot. Why would Roy turn around and start something like that right?

After looking at the pictures again, and of course without knowing what is going on, your take on what happens actually seems more accurate than Roy starting it, not many coaches start Diddle with the fans, they are usually goaded into it, and if that is the case, then buddy, if you are going to act like a Donkey, leave your child at home and take one of your buddies.

11Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensFan71 wrote:

After looking at the pictures again, and of course without knowing what is going on, your take on what happens actually seems more accurate than Roy starting it, not many coaches start Diddle with the fans, they are usually goaded into it, and if that is the case, then buddy, if you are going to act like a Donkey, leave your child at home and take one of your buddies.

Well said. cheers


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

12Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Guest


Guest
Yes, i still find Roy shoulda kept his cool, I mean those teams get severly heckled back there and ignoring is just professionalism in the job. Roy looses his cool lots, there is a way to deal with disgruntled fans other than to stoop to their level and argue ...

13Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Guest


Guest
Blame the Dad, no Roy. Roy is there to coach a game, I'm sure his intention going into the game wasnt to make an 8 year old girl cry.

The Dad is the idiot here, Id be crying too if that was my father.

14Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Guest


Guest
there very first picture i see is the girl not crying, and roy calling out the dad, who's sitting there with his arms up saying wtf?

i see roy the provoker ....

15Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Laughing3 I can't believe what a money shot that 5th picture is. The kid has lost it.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum