Unknown Music Shoutout

Unknown Music Shoutout

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Ever heard a band or singer you fell in love with but no one else had ever heard of? Well this is the place to talk about it.

I found this guy back when I lived in Phoenix. A friend of mine brought me with him to see a show in Fort Worth, TX. To say I found a great singer was an understatement. His name was Stoney LaRue, and he is a God cool)

Me and my second wife used this first song as our wedding song

An old Bob Dylan favourite I'm sure many of you have heard

Re: Unknown Music Shoutout

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2009 6:18 pm

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Ever heard a band or singer you fell in love with but no one else had ever heard of? Well this is the place to talk about it.

I found this guy back when I lived in Phoenix. A friend of mine brought me with him to see a show in Fort Worth, TX. To say I found a great singer was an understatement. His name was Stoney LaRue, and he is a God cool)

Me and my second wife used this first song as our wedding song

An old Bob Dylan favourite I'm sure many of you have heard

holy cripes tuk, who is that? I thought it was willie nelson lol.

Anyone have the tablature for Shout at the Devil? :p

..... that's it i'm changing my avatar again .....

Last edited by HowieMorenz on Tue May 05, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm

He reminds me of Willie Nelson too. God, now there was a talent that will never be duplicated. Razz

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2009 6:22 pm

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:He reminds me of Willie Nelson too. God, now there was a talent that will never be duplicated. Razz

i like your dr Phil avatar the most tuk, please change it .. i laugh out loud when I see that .... :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:06 am