You are not connected. Please login or register

SCP '09 GAME OF THE NIGHT: SATURDAY MAY 9--PITTSBURGH AT WASHINGTON, 7PM ET

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:Hilarious.

"He's out weeks!!!!"

"He's playing tonight!!!!"

Round and round we go.

That's what you get for relying on TSN :^^^^:
Welcome to the playoffs...

*cough* Schneider *cough*

Nasty Nas


Rookie
Rookie
oh man sweet Goligoski has been called up. Gonchar is a huge loss
but the powerplay has been playing like crap anyways so some fresh
faces could work out well in the short term.

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Nasty Nas wrote:oh man sweet Goligoski has been called up. Gonchar is a huge loss
but the powerplay has been playing like crap anyways so some fresh
faces could work out well in the short term.
FACT: Goligoski's first NHL goal came against the Ottawa Senators. Auld was in net.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
Nasty Nas wrote:oh man sweet Goligoski has been called up. Gonchar is a huge loss
but the powerplay has been playing like crap anyways so some fresh
faces could work out well in the short term.

Wait a minute...are you a Pens fan...or a Nucks fan?

SCP '09 GAME OF THE NIGHT: SATURDAY MAY 9--PITTSBURGH AT WASHINGTON, 7PM ET - Page 2 Nasnuc11

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
davetherave wrote:Wait a minute...are you a Pens fan...or a Nucks fan?
Check under his avatar:

Favorite Team: Pittsburgh

Wink

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie
Pens all the way. Always a Pens fan. I support Van city
cause I have all their players in some pools and was born there.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
Nasty Nas wrote:Pens all the way. Always a Pens fan. I support Van city
cause I have all their players in some pools and was born there.

Did you know the Blackhawks have four players on their roster from the Vancouver area?

How many do the Nucks have?

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
2 players from BC.... But it's still Canada's team for this post season....

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:Wait a minute...are you a Pens fan...or a Nucks fan?
Check under his avatar:

Favorite Team: Pittsburgh

Wink

Yeah, well Shabbs, we know about you and your elastic loyalties...heh heh Wink

"Favorite Team: Ottawa"

Yeah...AND Washington...AND Vancouver...AND Calgary...AND...well, who knows...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:Wait a minute...are you a Pens fan...or a Nucks fan?
Check under his avatar:

Favorite Team: Pittsburgh

Wink

Yeah, well Shabbs, we know about you and your elastic loyalties...heh heh Wink

"Favorite Team: Ottawa"

Yeah...AND Washington...AND Vancouver...AND Calgary...AND...well, who knows...
I fully explained my logic... I stand by my decisions...

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
caissie_1 wrote:2 players from BC.... But it's still Canada's team for this post season....

Wrong.

Brent Seabrook, Richmond BC
Colin Fraser, Sicamous BC
Troy Brouwer, Vancouver BC
Andrew Ladd, Maple Ridge, BC

"Canada's Team"? They're the ones playing in Switzerland.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:Wait a minute...are you a Pens fan...or a Nucks fan?
Check under his avatar:

Favorite Team: Pittsburgh

Wink

Yeah, well Shabbs, we know about you and your elastic loyalties...heh heh Wink

"Favorite Team: Ottawa"

Yeah...AND Washington...AND Vancouver...AND Calgary...AND...well, who knows...
I fully explained my logic... I stand by my decisions...

Shabbs, my friend, you ARE a Man of Principles--I salute you!

Cheers

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie
Yeah I don't really agree with cheering for the Canada team or anything
like that with Pro sports. It is not about a nation at all.
You support the team not what country they play in or what country the
players on that team are from. I could care less if the cup goes
to a Canadian City, American city, or Euro if it ever happens.
I just want the cup in Pittsburgh again.

I'm sure everyone has different thoughts on that but I personally don't
see reason to cheer for a team based on what nation they play in

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
Nasty Nas wrote:Yeah I don't really agree with cheering for the Canada team or anything
like that with Pro sports. It is not about a nation at all.
You support the team not what country they play in or what country the
players on that team are from. I could care less if the cup goes
to a Canadian City, American city, or Euro if it ever happens.
I just want the cup in Pittsburgh again.

I'm sure everyone has different thoughts on that but I personally don't
see reason to cheer for a team based on what nation they play in

Good man!

Cheer for your Penguins...they came very close last year...and they might just get there again this year...so Cheer For YOUR Team.
Cheers

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
davetherave wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:2 players from BC.... But it's still Canada's team for this post season....

Wrong.

Brent Seabrook, Richmond BC
Colin Fraser, Sicamous BC
Troy Brouwer, Vancouver BC
Andrew Ladd, Maple Ridge, BC

"Canada's Team"? They're the ones playing in Switzerland.

Wrong... I was refering to the Canucks!!!

Willie Mitchell and Jason Labarbera.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
caissie_1 wrote:
davetherave wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:2 players from BC.... But it's still Canada's team for this post season....

Wrong.

Brent Seabrook, Richmond BC
Colin Fraser, Sicamous BC
Troy Brouwer, Vancouver BC
Andrew Ladd, Maple Ridge, BC

"Canada's Team"? They're the ones playing in Switzerland.

Wrong... I was refering to the Canucks!!!

Willie Mitchell and Jason Labarbera.
Burn!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
caissie_1 wrote:
davetherave wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:2 players from BC.... But it's still Canada's team for this post season....

Wrong.

Brent Seabrook, Richmond BC
Colin Fraser, Sicamous BC
Troy Brouwer, Vancouver BC
Andrew Ladd, Maple Ridge, BC

"Canada's Team"? They're the ones playing in Switzerland.

Wrong... I was refering to the Canucks!!!

Willie Mitchell and Jason Labarbera.

Right!

BC content:

Hawks 4, Nucks 2.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
BC content:

Hawks 4. Nucks= Entire province.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum