You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey Names that make you hungry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hockey Names that make you hungry on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Guest


Guest
Straight from the pages of the hockey news.. what are some yummy sounding names.. I dont know about you but Rj Umburger sounds delicious... A Mikka Takko wouldn't be too bad either.

2 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Haha... almost would make for a great restaurant franchise... the menu could look like:

The Martin Gerber Burger - with Swiss Cheese

The Craig Hartsburger

The Jason S-pizza

Antoine Vermicelli

Mike Fisher 'n Chips

Fettucini Alfredsson

Anton Vealchenkov

and for Dessert... the Don Cherry Cheesecake

3 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Guest


Guest
DashRiprock wrote:Don Cherry Cheesecake

Yea, but only if the [Carey] Price is right Smile

4 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:44 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
A Kelly Doughty(nut) with your Timmie in the morning?

How about some seared Sea Bass for supper, and wash it down with a nice pint of Hennessy?

5 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Guest


Guest
Actually some Gregory Campbell soup would be good.. with some steve heinz ketchup Smile

6 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:23 pm

rooneypoo

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:A Kelly Doughty(nut) with your Timmie in the morning?

How about some seared Sea Bass for supper, and wash it down with a nice pint of Hennessy?

A pint of Hennessy? Wow, that'd be one expensive -- and intoxicating -- drink.

Mmmmmmm, Cognac. 2nd only to Scotch.

7 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:58 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:A Kelly Doughty(nut) with your Timmie in the morning?

How about some seared Sea Bass for supper, and wash it down with a nice pint of Hennessy?

A pint of Hennessy? Wow, that'd be one expensive -- and intoxicating -- drink.

Mmmmmmm, Cognac. 2nd only to Scotch.

I knew it the second I posted it. But the first sound-alike that came to mind was Genesee. But a pint of Cognac would have been just what the doctor ordered after last season's collapse.

8 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:01 pm

PKC

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:A Kelly Doughty(nut) with your Timmie in the morning?

How about some seared Sea Bass for supper, and wash it down with a nice pint of Hennessy?

A pint of Hennessy? Wow, that'd be one expensive -- and intoxicating -- drink.

Mmmmmmm, Cognac. 2nd only to Scotch.

I knew it the second I posted it. But the first sound-alike that came to mind was Genesee. But a pint of Cognac would have been just what the doctor ordered after last season's collapse.

A pint of cognac and a blood transfusion. Which oddly enough mirrors our off-season in a metaphorical sort of way.

9 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
hehe Cody Sea Bass

10 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Well a nice side of Vlasic Pickles goes well with everything right? :D


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

11 Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:40 pm

Guest


Guest
All this talk has made me glad I've Mark Eaten my lunch already
AAAHHHAHAHA :D

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum