GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » SCP '09 GAME DAY: THURSDAY MAY 14--CAROLINA AT BOSTON, 8PM ET

SCP '09 GAME DAY: THURSDAY MAY 14--CAROLINA AT BOSTON, 8PM ET

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Hockeyhero22000


Veteran
Veteran
very close each team is doing their best to try and ensure they dont give up the next goal

davetherave


All-Star
All-Star
Yeah Shabbs, the TSN announcer got the SOGs wrong...he said 12-11.

You know.

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
SensGirl11 wrote:I do however, think that the B's will take it.

Well you picked Boston in the pool. Why are you rooting for the Canes?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Huge save by thomas to keep the game tied at 1

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
samsonov scores 2-1 canes what a pass by pikenin

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
Has the tide turned in Beantown? Is the wind blowing in favour of the Canes?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
davetherave wrote:Is the wind blowing in favour of the Canes?
Nah, that was just a fart.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Bruins are getting caught when the pinch krecji was definitely not ready to try and defend in place of the d man

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Bruins are getting caught when the pinch krecji was definitely not ready to try and defend in place of the d man

2nd period is the long change for the home club. Usually see a lot more bad changes.

Anyone see the goal in Detroit? I was flipping back and forth so I had no idea how that stick got there, but you'd think with *four* zebras out on the ice someone would pick the stick up? And what was the guy passing it back thinking?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Bruins are getting caught when the pinch krecji was definitely not ready to try and defend in place of the d man

2nd period is the long change for the home club. Usually see a lot more bad changes.

Anyone see the goal in Detroit? I was flipping back and forth so I had no idea how that stick got there, but you'd think with *four* zebras out on the ice someone would pick the stick up? And what was the guy passing it back thinking?

yea that was pretty horrible but sometimes you gotta fight through the bad breaks and the refs must have just not been paying attention which is horrible as well

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
As I was saying over on the other thread, when there's debris and the play is still on, the closest ref can get it out of the way. They used to play a whole game with one ref (and it was better IMO) so, surely, they could go with one ref for a couple of seconds.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
Well Shabbs, that Canefart seems to be the difference in this game, eh...

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
still 20 minutes left a 1 goal lead isnt the safest lead you could have

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
aaron ward with a big save to keep the deficit just one

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:still 20 minutes left a 1 goal lead isnt the safest lead you could have

Everything depends on how effectively the Hurricanes can control the flow...they limited the Bs to 6 shots in the 2nd...and zero shots so far.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
lucic ties the game at 2!!!!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
WOW...quite a move by Milan The Monster. 17 on 17 as he beats Rod the Bod and buries the biscuit.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
apparently recchi had surgery yesterday to remove some kidney stones and is in the game tonight what a warrior

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum