Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Share

    Poll

    GMHockey - Unsung Hero

    [ 2 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 10 ]
    83% [83%] 

    Total Votes: 12
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13609
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed May 20, 2009 8:01 am

    Nominees are Dustin Brown and Scott Clemmensen


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54300
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by PTFlea on Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 am

    Scott Clemenson. I thought this guy should have gotten a Hart Trophy vote. He was awesome and directly led to the Devils not only making the playoffs, but having home ice as well.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13609
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed May 20, 2009 10:51 am

    Totally agree. I also think he could be considered a Comeback kid.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    davetherave
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 6803
    Favorite Team : Chicago
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by davetherave on Wed May 20, 2009 12:42 pm

    Have our friends from Newfoundland nominated Danny Cleary yet?
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54300
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by PTFlea on Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm

    Ah yes, or is it the playoff unsung hero, Dan Cleary?
    avatar
    SensGirl11
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 5050
    Age : 36
    Location : GO SENS!
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by SensGirl11 on Wed May 20, 2009 12:53 pm

    504Heater wrote:Scott Clemenson. I thought this guy should have gotten a Hart Trophy vote. He was awesome and directly led to the Devils not only making the playoffs, but having home ice as well.


    Totally! I will give my vote to him as well. If not for him, who knows where the Devils would have been.

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by SensFan71 on Wed May 20, 2009 1:11 pm

    am going with the majority, Clemmensen is the reason why the Devils made the playoffs.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13609
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Mon May 25, 2009 7:00 am

    SensFan71 wrote:am going with the majority, Clemmensen is the reason why the Devils made the playoffs.

    The more I think about it the more I wonder if the Devils could have gotten where they did with any NHL calibre goalie while they waited for Brodeur to come back.

    I mean the Devils had a great system and a solid group to play in front of any goalie. Was it really that much about Clemenson?


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13012
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by Flo The Action on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:31 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:am going with the majority, Clemmensen is the reason why the Devils made the playoffs.

    The more I think about it the more I wonder if the Devils could have gotten where they did with any NHL calibre goalie while they waited for Brodeur to come back.

    I mean the Devils had a great system and a solid group to play in front of any goalie. Was it really that much about Clemenson?

    i guess we'll see when he signs somewhere this summer (maybe as a #1) and we see more results.
    avatar
    davetherave
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 6803
    Favorite Team : Chicago
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by davetherave on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:55 pm

    Clemmensen surprised everyone who thought the Devs were deviled ham when Brodeur went down.

    Thumbs up to Scotty.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13609
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:59 am

    Flo The Action wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:am going with the majority, Clemmensen is the reason why the Devils made the playoffs.

    The more I think about it the more I wonder if the Devils could have gotten where they did with any NHL calibre goalie while they waited for Brodeur to come back.

    I mean the Devils had a great system and a solid group to play in front of any goalie. Was it really that much about Clemenson?

    i guess we'll see when he signs somewhere this summer (maybe as a #1) and we see more results.

    Exactly. And if a team takes him on as a number 1 then I see him doing poorly but we'll wait and see.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author

    Sponsored content

    Re: Nominees - GMHockey Unsung Hero

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:21 am