GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET

GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Game 4 winner

GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET - Page 6 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 8 ]
GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET - Page 6 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Talk about momentum shift.

Absolutely baffling to me why Wang doesn't call a time out.
He already did!

PKC

All-Star
All-Star
That PP just sunk them...if that even makes sense.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star
This game is just ridiculous...what has happened to the Red Wings?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
And that timeout I called for didn't make much of a difference, did it?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wow.

Pens have found the trick.

Get Osgood side-to-side.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Good thing Conklin got some ice time recently, eh?

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Wow.

Get Osgood side-to-side.

I think that's a flaw in every goalie...and Osgood or otherwise, I don't think there's a goalie on this planet that could have stopped that last goal.

Malkin in the Middle ...

The wings should get charged with malkpractice.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
PKC wrote:
shabbs wrote:Wow.

Get Osgood side-to-side.

I think that's a flaw in every goalie...and Osgood or otherwise, I don't think there's a goalie on this planet that could have stopped that last goal.
True, but with Osgood being a smaller goalie... maybe it's more pronounced?

But yeah, tic tac toe goals are impossible to stop.

Does anyone know anything about the German League... this is where everyone is so I ask here haha.

Or at least some of the better cities in Germany...

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
Call it Pingu Power.

Yes, the Wings scored to take the lead on the deflection off Billy G, and it looked like the RedHeads were warming up for their signature surge.

But the Wings' failure to capitalize on the 5x3 was critical...and Ozzy looked awful, first on Jordan Staal's one handed breakaway shortie...then as Sid the Kid buried a perfect pass from Geno Machine-O.

Tonight, Rafalski has looked he is out of gas, or injured. And again, the Detroit D is huffing and puffing as the period wears on.

Terrible Tyler Kennedy makes the Motor City Mob look like marshmallows on his tic tac toe tally.

And Geno nearly puts the nail in as time runs out in the 2nd...

Setting us up for a fabulous final frame...it ain't over yet!

:##: :##:

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Neely4Life wrote:Does anyone know anything about the German League... this is where everyone is so I ask here haha.

Or at least some of the better cities in Germany...

Are you talking Bundesliga?

Yeah, my buddy is talking with teams there and in Finland and he has no clue about the cities in Germany so...

Im also trying to convince him to get his bro to sign with Ottawa/Bingo when his contract is up hahaha.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Neely4Life wrote:Yeah, my buddy is talking with teams there and in Finland and he has no clue about the cities in Germany so...

Im also trying to convince him to get his bro to sign with Ottawa/Bingo when his contract is up hahaha.

I've been to Munich, Frankfurt and Bavaria. I think those cities are really beautiful, but it's kind of 'meh' to live there, know what I mean? It's more like a 'wonderful to visit', but that's it.

Good to know, thanks bud.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
The Penguins have marched back into the Stanley Cup Finals.

Those who enjoy the singing of portly females may wish to look elsewhere.

There was a Wings fan who talked about 'boys against men'. Hm. Da Boyz made the Red Men look like they needed a blood transfusion tonight.

Never mess with Hockey Karma.

Because "it ain't over til it's over"...to quote Yogi Berra and Lenny Kravitz.

And for TRUE hockey aficionados...there's nothing like a deadlocked battle for the Magnificent Mug.

:##: :##: :##:

On to Detroit!

Wow, that game was better than Malkin love to my wife.

Last edited by HowieMorenz on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Now we really have a series.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum