Nicknames of nicknames

    Share

    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13620
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 pm

    The Guy With The Mustache wrote:C'mon, that can't be the best you have Razz

    Stachetastic?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 pm

    And the winner is....Dusty.

    Thanks to all who entered.

    :D

    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13620
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:19 pm

    SpezDispenser = FKAH. You can thank Prages for the development of that one.

    It started as TPFKAH which stands for The Poster Formerly Known as Heater. I think FKAH is way funnier. Just say it fast and you'll see. Smile
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48186
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by wprager on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:SpezDispenser = FKAH. You can thank Prages for the development of that one.

    It started as TPFKAH which stands for The Poster Formerly Known as Heater. I think FKAH is way funnier. Just say it fast and you'll see. Smile

    So, his mom would be "Mother FKAH"?
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54588
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by PTFlea on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:30 pm

    :^^^^: It's not too bad actually.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13620
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 pm

    wprager wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:SpezDispenser = FKAH. You can thank Prages for the development of that one.

    It started as TPFKAH which stands for The Poster Formerly Known as Heater. I think FKAH is way funnier. Just say it fast and you'll see. Smile

    So, his mom would be "Mother FKAH"?

    ZING. That is awesomely hilarious. :^^^:


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13620
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:32 pm

    Hey if he has kids they'll be little FKAHs. Too far?


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48186
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by wprager on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 pm

    Well, I've got to go do something to justify my existence. I see I'm about to get to 4000. What was that new designation we were discussing earlier? "Post Whore" or something?

    Wake me up when there's some news.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54588
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by PTFlea on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 pm

    wprager wrote:Well, I've got to go do something to justify my existence. I see I'm about to get to 4000. What was that new designation we were discussing earlier? "Post Whore" or something?

    Wake me up when there's some news.

    As long as you're prepared to be Rumpelnerdskin.
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by shabbs on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:37 pm

    wprager wrote:Well, I've got to go do something to justify my existence. I see I'm about to get to 4000. What was that new designation we were discussing earlier? "Post Whore" or something?

    Wake me up when there's some news.
    Nothing special at 4000... so keep it going.... 5000 is only 1000 away!

    HA HA!

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hey if he has kids they'll be little FKAHs. Too far?

    nah its tasteful lol.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48186
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by wprager on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 pm

    shabbs wrote:
    wprager wrote:Well, I've got to go do something to justify my existence. I see I'm about to get to 4000. What was that new designation we were discussing earlier? "Post Whore" or something?

    Wake me up when there's some news.
    Nothing special at 4000... so keep it going.... 5000 is only 1000 away!

    HA HA!

    Well, 5000 is out of the question today, but since Neely looks to be still sleeping in, maybe I can squeeze another 24 to pass him Smile
    avatar
    davetherave
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 6803
    Favorite Team : Chicago
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by davetherave on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:05 pm

    The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I think I'm in need of a new nickname... :D

    What you said, bro...

    Döm ej allt du ser, Tro ej allt du hör, Gör ej allt du kan, Säg ej allt du vet, Förtär ej allt du har, Låt ingen veta vad du har i hjärtat eller pungen.

    "Do not judge all you see, do not believe all you hear, do not do all you can, do not say all you know, do not eat all you have, let no one know what you have in your heart or in your wallet."

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:45 pm

    davetherave wrote:
    The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I think I'm in need of a new nickname... :D

    What you said, bro...

    Döm ej allt du ser, Tro ej allt du hör, Gör ej allt du kan, Säg ej allt du vet, Förtär ej allt du har, Låt ingen veta vad du har i hjärtat eller pungen.

    "Do not judge all you see, do not believe all you hear, do not do all you can, do not say all you know, do not eat all you have, let no one know what you have in your heart or in your wallet."

    and...? Shrug
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by shabbs on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:42 pm

    The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
    davetherave wrote:
    The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I think I'm in need of a new nickname... :D

    What you said, bro...

    Döm ej allt du ser, Tro ej allt du hör, Gör ej allt du kan, Säg ej allt du vet, Förtär ej allt du har, Låt ingen veta vad du har i hjärtat eller pungen.

    "Do not judge all you see, do not believe all you hear, do not do all you can, do not say all you know, do not eat all you have, let no one know what you have in your heart or in your wallet."

    and...? Shrug
    What?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:30 pm

    shabbs wrote:
    The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
    davetherave wrote:
    The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I think I'm in need of a new nickname... :D

    What you said, bro...

    Döm ej allt du ser, Tro ej allt du hör, Gör ej allt du kan, Säg ej allt du vet, Förtär ej allt du har, Låt ingen veta vad du har i hjärtat eller pungen.

    "Do not judge all you see, do not believe all you hear, do not do all you can, do not say all you know, do not eat all you have, let no one know what you have in your heart or in your wallet."

    and...? Shrug
    What?

    Im confused too...he translated my sig, but when he said "What you said, bro..." he makes it sound like I didn't know what my sig said... confused
    avatar
    davetherave
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 6803
    Favorite Team : Chicago
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by davetherave on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 pm

    TGWTM> What you said...made eminent sense.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:46 pm

    davetherave wrote:TGWTM> What you said...made eminent sense.

    :^^^^: looking back with that knowledge, what you said makes more sense.

    I'm losing it Ahhhhh!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Nicknames of nicknames

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:30 pm