You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Hiliarious Censored post I've read on here to date!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
This was posted by PKC and it's by far the funniest thing I've ever read on here :D

"Yeah, but Diddle that. Last year was Dung. I'd like to see his pansy Donkey waltz in on our D this year, then we'll see what's what. You think Neil, Ruutu, Bass, Fisher, and Donovan are gonna light up on him on the forecheck. It'll be the same Wing Dang Doodle with the slick moves that couldn't handle his own Dung in the defensive end."

Here's the link to the page. http://www.gmhockey.com/this-just-in-f7/mez-signs-offer-sheet-t172-135.htm

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:This was posted by PKC and it's by far the funniest thing I've ever read on here :D

"Yeah, but Diddle that. Last year was Dung. I'd like to see his pansy Donkey waltz in on our D this year, then we'll see what's what. You think Neil, Ruutu, Bass, Fisher, and Donovan are gonna light up on him on the forecheck. It'll be the same Wing Dang Doodle with the slick moves that couldn't handle his own Dung in the defensive end."

Here's the link to the page. http://www.gmhockey.com/this-just-in-f7/mez-signs-offer-sheet-t172-135.htm

I almost tinkled my pants when I first read it. Wing Dang Doodle? What is that even supposed to be?

Hilarious.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wing dang doodle = B*tch

- Unknown Author

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Wing dang doodle = B*tch

Jebus!! I NEVER would have put that together!! Well done Clutch! Puking2

That's freakin' HILARIOUS!!

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Here's something that might turn out funny if censored.

I'm glad that Front Bum Meszaros is gone and we got an awesome return for that little Wang smoker :lol!: . Purely for fun. I think it's freakin hillarious.

- Unknown Author

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Here's something that might turn out funny if censored.

I'm glad that Front Bum Meszaros is gone and we got an awesome return for that little Wang smoker :lol!: . Purely for fun. I think it's freakin hillarious.

HAHA! Sweet!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum