You are not connected. Please login or register

» Other Sports Talk » Football - Euro and NA » Does this include gridiron?

Does this include gridiron?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Does this include gridiron? Empty Does this include gridiron? on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 pm

is this where we'd(I'd) post about American Football (AKA Real Football Wink )?

2Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yes. That's why the forum is called Football (Euro and NA) NA is North American.

- Unknown Author

3Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:is this where we'd(I'd) post about American Football (AKA Real Football Wink )?

technically real football is soccer to be honest with you.

4Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:29 am

SensFan71 wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:is this where we'd(I'd) post about American Football (AKA Real Football Wink )?

I realize that, I was just poking fun Smile

5Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:30 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Yes. That's why the forum is called Football (Euro and NA) NA is North American.

I thought NA could mean MLS Shrug

6Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

you are so silly Laughing3 I think wars have started in Europe over similar comments Laughing3

7Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Yes. That's why the forum is called Football (Euro and NA) NA is North American.

How about we say it's all of the above and everyone's happy Smile

- Unknown Author

8Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

How about we say it's all of the above and everyone's happy Smile

works for me, hey, where's the lacrosse forum? Facepalm kidding

9Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Well it is our National sport Wink

- Unknown Author

10Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 am

SensFan71 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

you are so silly Laughing3 I think wars have started in Europe over similar comments Laughing3

Laughing3

11Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Watch it, buster. American football has much more to do with hands than feet, so it's a bad name to start. And let's not forget that it really is a variation on Australian rugby, and that the first footbal game in North America was played at McGill. So if you want to call it North American Football, I'll let you get away with that, but don't call it American Football.

Heathen!

:^^^^:

12Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:

Watch it, buster. American football has much more to do with hands than feet, so it's a bad name to start. And let's not forget that it really is a variation on Australian rugby, and that the first footbal game in North America was played at McGill. So if you want to call it North American Football, I'll let you get away with that, but don't call it American Football.

Heathen!

testy testy, who peed in your wheaties this morning? Facepalm Laughing3

13Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Heathen!

I'm not sure, but I've got four kids; only one of them was up at the time. Suspect

14Does this include gridiron? Empty Re: Does this include gridiron? on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Heathen!

I'm not sure, but I've got four kids; only one of them was up at the time. Suspect

time for the interrogation, you want to be bad cop or good cop? think the kids would be more likely to steal your breakfast rather than soil it :^^^^:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum