What video game are you playing?

    Share

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by SensFan71 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

    copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-god-of-war/51057

    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54296
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:33 pm

    SensFan71 wrote:copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-god-of-war/51057

    Holy. Dung.

    Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by SensFan71 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:37 pm

    SpezDispenser wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:copying this over here from Marakh for gamers to check out, unfreaking believeable, the ending of the video with the cyclops is the most brutal game footage I think I have ever seen.

    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-god-of-war/51057

    Holy. Dung.

    Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

    man, makes the other two seem like sesame street in comparison, well, maybe not totally, but still pretty intense. I am now definitely registered for any updates on this game through e-mail cool)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

    I'm curious to know when NHL 2010 is scheduled to come out ...
    avatar
    caissie_1
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1579
    Age : 27
    Location : New-Brunswick
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by caissie_1 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:47 pm

    Im still playing NHL 09... Looking forward to 10.

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by SensFan71 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:53 pm

    HowieMorenz wrote:I'm curious to know when NHL 2010 is scheduled to come out ...

    no word on the release date according to EA, but its possible their cover player will be revealed this month, based on the release dates of that information in prior years.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:01 pm

    SensFan71 wrote:
    HowieMorenz wrote:I'm curious to know when NHL 2010 is scheduled to come out ...

    no word on the release date according to EA, but its possible their cover player will be revealed this month, based on the release dates of that information in prior years.

    Yeah eh? If i'm not mistaken they usually release when they start in October-ish ... They had postings this week about the cover, we'll be looking at Ovy ....

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by SensFan71 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:02 pm

    HowieMorenz wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:
    HowieMorenz wrote:I'm curious to know when NHL 2010 is scheduled to come out ...

    no word on the release date according to EA, but its possible their cover player will be revealed this month, based on the release dates of that information in prior years.

    Yeah eh? If i'm not mistaken they usually release when they start in October-ish ... They had postings this week about the cover, we'll be looking at Ovy ....

    they do this always around time for Christmas, very smart of EA Sports, the last two games my wife bought for me out of the series were christmas presents.
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by shabbs on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

    I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

    shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

    what's XBMC shabbs?

    Sad

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:10 pm

    SensFan71 wrote:
    HowieMorenz wrote:I'm curious to know when NHL 2010 is scheduled to come out ...

    no word on the release date according to EA, but its possible their cover player will be revealed this month, based on the release dates of that information in prior years.

    I was hearing Patty Kane is the cover athlete Shrug
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by shabbs on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

    HowieMorenz wrote:
    shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

    what's XBMC shabbs?

    Sad
    It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

    Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

    A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):



    It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

    here's the link bro

    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=425803

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm

    shabbs wrote:
    HowieMorenz wrote:
    shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

    what's XBMC shabbs?

    Sad
    It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

    Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

    A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):



    It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).


    Holy shiet, is that all integrated via your pc? routers?

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by SensFan71 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm

    shabbs wrote:
    HowieMorenz wrote:
    shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

    what's XBMC shabbs?

    Sad
    It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

    Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

    A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):



    It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

    booo Xbox
    avatar
    caissie_1
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1579
    Age : 27
    Location : New-Brunswick
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by caissie_1 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:22 pm

    Yay Xbox!!!!

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by SensFan71 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm

    caissie_1 wrote:Yay Xbox!!!!

    will be holding out for PS3, will never buy the devil that is the Xbox, am loyal to Sony forever Tantrum
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by shabbs on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm

    SensFan71 wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    HowieMorenz wrote:
    shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

    what's XBMC shabbs?

    Sad
    It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

    Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

    A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):



    It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

    booo Xbox
    YAY MODDED XBOX!!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: What video game are you playing?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 pm