You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

61 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:22 pm

caissie_1


Veteran
Veteran
Yay Xbox!!!!

62 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
caissie_1 wrote:Yay Xbox!!!!

will be holding out for PS3, will never buy the devil that is the Xbox, am loyal to Sony forever Tantrum

63 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:
shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad
It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):



It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

booo Xbox
YAY MODDED XBOX!!!!

64 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Guest


Guest
HowieMorenz wrote:here's the link bro

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=425803

That's 2K10, not NHL 10.

65 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:
shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad
It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):



It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

booo Xbox
YAY MODDED XBOX!!!!

you illegal one you, tsk tsk. I say nothing

66 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:28 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:
shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad
It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):



It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

booo Xbox
YAY MODDED XBOX!!!!

you illegal one you, tsk tsk. I say nothing
Mou hou hou hou hou ha ha ha ha ha!

67 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:30 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:
shabbs wrote:I'm playing "Paper Toss"... on my iPod Touch. Heh heh. Not much of a gamer... my XBOX is a media center running XBMC.

what's XBMC shabbs?

Sad
It's XBOX Media Center... turns Gen 1 XBOX's into a powerful Media Center. It's very cool but you need to mod your XBOX to get it to work.

Check it out: http://xbmc.org/

A screenshot from my system (and it's in HD):



It's great for managing videos, music, pictures and can run a ton of scripts (such as acessing YouTube etc... right from the console).

booo Xbox
YAY MODDED XBOX!!!!

you illegal one you, tsk tsk. I say nothing
Mou hou hou hou hou ha ha ha ha ha!

there is a special spot in hell for people that mod gaming systems and burn copyrighted DVDS, oh oops, guess I will be seeing you there, I will save you a spot down front. Laughing3

68 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Guest


Guest
What about jailbreaking Ipods? will I see you guys there? Screw it, I'm 44 today, I'll race you there :^^^^:

69 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:42 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:What about jailbreaking Ipods? will I see you guys there? Screw it, I'm 44 today, I'll race you there :^^^^:

lol will look for you there, if you get there first, keep the beer chilled, if we are allowed to have beer chilled, it may be a GM Hockey reunion down there lol.

70 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:46 pm

The Silfer Server

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:here's the link bro

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=425803

That's 2K10, not NHL 10.

As far as I know, there has been no news about who the cover athlete will be. And I try to keep myself informed on these things. The game usually comes out early to mid September, at least for the next gen systems. I believe the PS2 release date is in november or december.

I would have preferred if EA Sports had gone with NHL 2010 as a name (as in twenty ten)... I find it has a better ring to it, as opposed to NHL 10.

From what they have released so far, fighting will be far improved, and will no longer be two punch knockouts. Fights will be first person, and you'll be able to jersey the guy, and stars won't fight as much anymore. Also, if you have won a fight momentum will be shifted your way. THey say this includes the fans waiving flags and chanting. They are trying to make momentum a bigger deal in this next game.

Similarly, they want there to be scrums after the play, but these could result in penalties.

There will also be more intense board battles and going into the corners can result in scrums.

I have also read that they are revamping the passing. It is going to be less forgiving, but this means that you'll have a lot more control. Depending on how hard you press the pass button, it will decide on the power of the pass, from light to laser. Also, it will take more than just aiming in the general vicinity of the player. YOu will have to aim at the player if he is stationary, or aim ahead of him on outlet passes. Seems like a good concept. I've been wanting this for a while.

EA Sports has said that the game will put more of a focus on the playoffs, but I'm not sure how they intend on doing this.

And lastly, EA Sports Vancouver is calling this "The Orange Box" of sports games. There is speculation of what this could mean. Some people think it could include older versions of NHL, or possibly an arcady 3 on 3 version, like the one that came out in february.

71 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't think it's illegal to own a modded xbox. I didn't do the mod myself, and I didn't compile the XBMC code either...

72 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm

The Silfer Server

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:What about jailbreaking Ipods? will I see you guys there? Screw it, I'm 44 today, I'll race you there :^^^^:

In that case, happy birthday!

73 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:49 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:What about jailbreaking Ipods? will I see you guys there? Screw it, I'm 44 today, I'll race you there :^^^^:

and happy birthday to you, wow, father's day and your birthday all in one week, you get spoiled man 🇬🇬

74 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Guest


Guest
SensFan71 wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:What about jailbreaking Ipods? will I see you guys there? Screw it, I'm 44 today, I'll race you there :^^^^:

and happy birthday to you, wow, father's day and your birthday all in one week, you get spoiled man 🇬🇬

happy bday tuk ya'ole foo!

Ahhhhh!

75 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:53 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:I don't think it's illegal to own a modded xbox. I didn't do the mod myself, and I didn't compile the XBMC code either...

you get off on a technicality eh? well then you can look down at us from above lol.

76 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Guest


Guest
SensFan71 wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:What about jailbreaking Ipods? will I see you guys there? Screw it, I'm 44 today, I'll race you there :^^^^:

and happy birthday to you, wow, father's day and your birthday all in one week, you get spoiled man 🇬🇬

Haha, already got my gifts. The kids all pitched in to get me an Ibanez electric acoustic guitar, and me and my wife are traveling to Sweden this summer, so no gifts exchanging between us.

77 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:57 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:What about jailbreaking Ipods? will I see you guys there? Screw it, I'm 44 today, I'll race you there :^^^^:

and happy birthday to you, wow, father's day and your birthday all in one week, you get spoiled man 🇬🇬

Haha, already got my gifts. The kids all pitched in to get me an Ibanez electric acoustic guitar, and me and my wife are traveling to Sweden this summer, so no gifts exchanging between us.

absolutely sweet, would love to see a picture of that guitar, trip to sweden, that says it all right there, woot.

78 Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Guest


Guest
SensFan71 wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:What about jailbreaking Ipods? will I see you guys there? Screw it, I'm 44 today, I'll race you there :^^^^:

lol will look for you there, if you get there first, keep the beer chilled, if we are allowed to have beer chilled, it may be a GM Hockey reunion down there lol.

Haha, Im being buried with a six pack, and im pretty sure that means they go with me Laughing3

Can 6 beers last me an eternity?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum