You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/2009/06/bill-torrey-speaks-say-goodbye-to-jay-bouwmeester.html

Speculation abound, now it's official.

Let the games begin... Ahhhhh!



Last edited by SpezDispenser on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:48 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/2009/06/bill-torrey-speaks-say-goodbye-to-jay-bouwmeester.html

Speculation abound, not it's official.

Let the games begin... Ahhhhh!

well heatley for J-Bo's rights is out of the question, unless booth and horton were included, but what could Ottawa pony up for J-Bo's rights if this did go into fruition? Schubert won't cut it.

3Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Heatley for JBo's rights? Who the hell suggested that? Madness.

4Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensFan71 wrote:
well heatley for J-Bo's rights is out of the question, unless booth and horton were included, but what could Ottawa pony up for J-Bo's rights if this did go into fruition? Schubert won't cut it.

A 4th round pick and a prospect that'll never pan out. Final offer.

Or Schubert.

5Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:57 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Heatley for JBo's rights? Who the hell suggested that? Madness.

oh no one, just making sure no one does, bell and the 4th, zubov? hennessy?

6Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:00 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Heatley for JBo's rights? Who the hell suggested that? Madness.

oh no one, just making sure no one does, bell and the 4th, zubov? hennessy?
It would be conditional on signing him of course, but I think we can better our team with a different trade partner...

7Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Guest


Guest
SpezDispenser wrote:http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/2009/06/bill-torrey-speaks-say-goodbye-to-jay-bouwmeester.html
Shocked!
Sarcasm

8Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/2009/06/bill-torrey-speaks-say-goodbye-to-jay-bouwmeester.html

Speculation abound, now it's official.

Let the games begin... Ahhhhh!

Thanks for posting this.

It appears increasingly likely that besides being sold, the Panthers also may be in line to be relocated.

The fact that Randy Sexton has been moved into the GM position; that Bill Torrey is taking a visible role; and that Jacques Martin was allowed to terminate his contract so easily, all point to an exit strategy for the Panthers.

Perhaps the Hamilton 'Tigers' are not so far off?

9Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensFan71 wrote:
oh no one, just making sure no one does, bell and the 4th, zubov? hennessy?

Definitely not Zubov, unless I was sure he was gonna sign.

10Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Guest


Guest
Nothing. I think J-Bo hits UFA status no matter where he is dealt. Why would anyone want to pass up on the bonanza known as July 1? Think of the money Campbell got last year. Hell Jeff Finger got $4 million.

If I am J-Bo, I won't make it public, but I have every intention of waiting it out and letting the phone ring off the hook on the morning of Canada Day. Then taking my pick of where I'd like to play and for how much.

11Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Unless Edmonton or Calgary tampered and weren't caught, there's no point.

12Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Jbo's rights for HEatley? Suuuuuuuure :n:

I let them decide which 2 of Booth/Frolik/Horton/1st are coming back too :^^^^:

13Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
marakh wrote:Jbo's rights for HEatley? Suuuuuuuure :n:

I let them decide which 2 of Booth/Frolik/Horton/1st are coming back too :^^^^:

They'd choose Frolik and the first.

14Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:45 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
asq2 wrote:
marakh wrote:Jbo's rights for HEatley? Suuuuuuuure :n:

I let them decide which 2 of Booth/Frolik/Horton/1st are coming back too :^^^^:

They'd choose Frolik and the first.

with a conditional Horton if jbo doesn't sign? :^^^^:

IN all seriousness, I'd take that offer, package the 2 firsts for the 5th overall, sign Jbo and in the end get Frolik and Braydenn Schenn. It's as realistic as it can be.

15Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights Empty Re: Florida shopping Bouwmeester's rights on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Guest


Guest
marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:
marakh wrote:Jbo's rights for HEatley? Suuuuuuuure :n:

I let them decide which 2 of Booth/Frolik/Horton/1st are coming back too :^^^^:

They'd choose Frolik and the first.

with a conditional Horton if jbo doesn't sign? :^^^^:

Man I'd love Horton. He needs to find a way to be a little more consistent, but he's such a mean SOB on the ice. Loads of skill too. He's got the potential to be a Lucic-style bruiser with better scoring upside imo.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum