You are not connected. Please login or register

Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:03 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Whoa, whoa. We don't need this. If you don't care to read what Dave has to say, then revert to this please:

http://www.gmhockey.com/random-thoughts-non-hockey-talk-f5/the-ignore-feature-t903.htm

Dave is a respected member of this group. Come on guys, we have to all respect each other.

And if you can't, please use that ignore feature ^

32 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:05 pm

hemlock

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Whoa, whoa. We don't need this. If you don't care to read what Dave has to say, then revert to this please:

http://www.gmhockey.com/random-thoughts-non-hockey-talk-f5/the-ignore-feature-t903.htm

Dave is a respected member of this group. Come on guys, we have to all respect each other.

I agree. I told you I would try when I came back. But there is only so much poking with a sharp stick I can take.

I've said my piece to DTR. I'm done with him. I won't be making waves.

33 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 pm

well considering he makes half the topics, we'd be ignoring alot wouldnt we? or maybe I simply dont understand how ignore works, I've never had someone worth ignoring before.

34 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cool, thanks. :___:

35 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 pm

This Heatley fever has to break soon. The patients are getting restless...

36 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:well considering he makes half the topics, we'd be ignoring alot wouldnt we? or maybe I simply dont understand how ignore works, I've never had someone worth ignoring before.

That's actually a really good question in all seriousness. I'll look into it.

37 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
MurderOnIce wrote:This Heatley fever has to break soon. The patients are getting restless...

Is it the patients or the natives?

38 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 pm

hemlock

All-Star
All-Star
MurderOnIce wrote:This Heatley fever has to break soon. The patients are getting restless...

The sooner that pissflap is traded the better.

39 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Whoa, whoa. We don't need this. If you don't care to read what Dave has to say, then revert to this please:

I see Acro's question still hasn't been answered. :^^^^: Wink

40 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:

Could be either...

I think right now we could use either a nice vacation or some pharmaceuticals (sp?)

41 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:18 pm

hemlock

All-Star
All-Star
MurderOnIce wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Could be either...

I think right now we could use either a nice vacation or some pharmaceuticals (sp?)

I'll take the former.....on Friday. Rockon

42 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star
You know it's been a long offseason when all the kids are getting riled up over the dumbest and silliest things...come on guys, we all get along here and should do our best on behalf of all of our parts to respect each others' opinions.

Enough of this childish bickering in every goddamn thread.

43 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star
PKC wrote:You know it's been a long offseason when all the kids are getting riled up over the dumbest and silliest things...come on guys, we all get along here and should do our best on behalf of all of our parts to respect each others' opinions.

Who you callin' childish? 🇬🇬 Sarcasm

Man, does it ever seem long. Longest in 12 years. Crying

Even last off-season, with the sweep, didn't seem so bad because of the whole Sweden thing.

44 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:23 pm

hemlock

All-Star
All-Star
asq2 wrote:
PKC wrote:You know it's been a long offseason when all the kids are getting riled up over the dumbest and silliest things...come on guys, we all get along here and should do our best on behalf of all of our parts to respect each others' opinions.

Even last off-season, with the sweep, didn't seem so bad because of the whole Sweden thing.

It's gonna get worse...around the second week in July when activity dies down Sad

I need a hobby.

45 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star
Zoolander wrote:
asq2 wrote:

It's gonna get worse...around the second week in July when activity dies down Sad

I need a hobby.

I'm really hoping, once I have a bit of time to myself because my life has been exceptionally hectic since the beginning of the month, to get the sim game off the ground and running.

46 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah, that would be awesome if that was happening. :h:

47 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 pm

hemlock

All-Star
All-Star
PKC wrote:
Zoolander wrote:
asq2 wrote:

I need a hobby.

I'm really hoping, once I have a bit of time to myself because my life has been exceptionally hectic since the beginning of the month, to get the sim game off the ground and running.

Oh hell yes. That game was soo much fun when we were involved before. I remember hitting refresh non-stop to see if I had any new PMS. Good times...

I'd love to see (in no particular order) asq2, wprager and shabbs involved as well.

48 Re: Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 am

Nasty Nas

Rookie
Rookie
Is it not reasonable to just post the first paragraph of the article with a link?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum