Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

    Share
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 55209
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

    Post by PTFlea on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:19 pm

    As per the Fan 590 a second ago.

    Really nice move if true.

    Can we have Tippett as assistant? Please?...
    avatar
    caissie_1
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1579
    Age : 28
    Location : New-Brunswick
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

    Re: Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

    Post by caissie_1 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 pm

    Just like the Oilers..... 2 proven good coaches... Alberta has 4 head coaches for 2 teams... Very nice if true of course.

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 38
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

    Post by SensFan71 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 pm

    caissie_1 wrote:Just like the Oilers..... 2 proven good coaches... Alberta has 4 head coaches for 2 teams... Very nice if true of course.

    wow really out of left field on that one, good on the Flames, almost like the Edmonton approach, two good hockey minds behind the bench.
    avatar
    hemlock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5005
    Location : Alberta
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

    Re: Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

    Post by hemlock on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 pm

    Great Hire. Dude has won a Stanley Cup as a HC. I was convinced he was going to NJ.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 55209
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

    Post by PTFlea on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:14 pm

    Lucky Day wrote:Great Hire. Dude has won a Stanley Cup as a HC. I was convinced he was going to NJ.

    Someone said it was going to be Lemaire in NJ.

    Diddle...Clouston, can you talk to Tippett for me and see if he'll be your assistant? Please?
    avatar
    hemlock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5005
    Location : Alberta
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

    Re: Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

    Post by hemlock on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 pm

    SpezDispenser wrote:
    Lucky Day wrote:Great Hire. Dude has won a Stanley Cup as a HC. I was convinced he was going to NJ.

    Someone said it was going to be Lemaire in NJ.

    Diddle...Clouston, can you talk to Tippett for me and see if he'll be your assistant? Please?

    No kidding. Too many qualified guys for too few jobs. Alot of these guys may end up taking AC positions.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:29 am