Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13608
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Re: Trade proposal

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:28 am

They'd never do it but, I'd be all over that one like fur on a Monkey's Scrotum.

- Unknown Author

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:30 am

Monkhouse wrote:To Pheonix
    Neil 1.1.
    Vermette 2.7
    Gerber 3.7
    7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
    Jokinen 5.2
    Bryzgalov 4.2

I thought the idea was to have realistic trades. Not to be mean but in what way is this one even?

Bryzgalov is one of the best goalies in the West if not the NHL and Jokinen is a stud at C. Neil is at best a 3rd liner and Vermette is yet to prove himself as a legitimate top 6 forward. Gerber is hardly a replacement for Bryz. Maybe just maybe if you threw Fisher in instead of Vermette I'd believe it.
    Phoenix30
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by Phoenix30 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 am

Dawg's Wife wrote:
    Neil 1.1.
    Vermette 2.7
    Gerber 3.7
    7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
    Jokinen 5.2
    Bryzgalov 4.2

I thought the idea was to have realistic trades. Not to be mean but in what way is this one even?

Bryzgalov is one of the best goalies in the West if not the NHL and Jokinen is a stud at C. Neil is at best a 3rd liner and Vermette is yet to prove himself as a legitimate top 6 forward. Gerber is hardly a replacement for Bryz. Maybe just maybe if you threw Fisher in instead of Vermette I'd believe it.

I agree this one is far from realistic. Especially when Phoenix just got Jokinen and Bryzgalov recently. Its a shame though that Murray didn't offer Burke the low pick for Bryzgalov. I think our goaltending situation would have been resolved. I do though see Neil being moved this season to a team like Phoenix, Chicago or Edmonton.

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:30 am

Phoenix30 wrote:
    Dawg's Wife wrote:
    Neil 1.1.
    Vermette 2.7
    Gerber 3.7
    7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
    Jokinen 5.2
    Bryzgalov 4.2

I agree this one is far from realistic. Especially when Phoenix just got Jokinen and Bryzgalov recently. Its a shame though that Murray didn't offer Burke the low pick for Bryzgalov. I think our goaltending situation would have been resolved. I do though see Neil being moved this season to a team like Phoenix, Chicago or Edmonton.

I must have skipped over the realistic part of the instructions.
    Phoenix30
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by Phoenix30 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:34 am

Monkhouse wrote:
    Phoenix30 wrote:
    Dawg's Wife wrote:
    Neil 1.1.
    Vermette 2.7
    Gerber 3.7
    7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
    Jokinen 5.2
    Bryzgalov 4.2

I must have skipped over the realistic part of the instructions.

If realistic wasnt in the equation then I would love the deal but then again I would look to Vancouver instead.
    Acrobat
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2008-08-06

Post by Acrobat on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:07 am

Dawg's Wife wrote:
    Neil 1.1.
    Vermette 2.7
    Gerber 3.7
    7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
    Jokinen 5.2
    Bryzgalov 4.2

Ok, fine - we'll throw in Hennessy.

:D

No?
    And a bag of used pucks?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:42 am