You are not connected. Please login or register

Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne Empty Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:04 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Burke was on TSN's OTR yesterday saying he thinks the Isles will pick a forward first overall, giving the nod to them picking Duchesne over Tavares.

Let the madness begin...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
well its great that he has given them his approval, am sure that is not how its coming across, but it sounds like, Tavares and Duchene are both great, but I think I would lean more towards Duchene too.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
He was just hypnotizing Garth Snow over the airwaves. He's so brilliant.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:He was just hypnotizing Garth Snow over the airwaves. He's so brilliant.
Snow did say that Burke has been hounding him like crazy... heh heh.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:He was just hypnotizing Garth Snow over the airwaves. He's so brilliant.

wait for the lovefest the McGuire gives burke tonight, it will be sickening.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
If Duchene does go first overall, how the Diddle do we get into the 2-3 slot to grab one of Hedman or Tavares.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensFan71 wrote:

I won't eat until after the draft...

I'll be drinking, though. Either to celebrate (Heatley deal) or drown my sorrows (picking Kadri).

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I won't eat until after the draft...

I'll be drinking, though. Either to celebrate (Heatley deal) or drown my sorrows (picking Kadri).

so far it looks like drowning sorrows unless things change quickly.

THIS IS NOT A RUMOUR...

Apparently Brian Burke's wife caught him pleasuring himself last night. She came into their bedroom in the late evening and he quickly shuffled the covers with an embarrassed look on his face. Upon closer inspection she noticed a box of tissues and some hand cream on the dresser. Then she confronted him...

Wife - 'Brian What are you doing?'

BB - 'I - I - I'

Wife - 'What is that you have under the covers?'

* Shuffling * She wrestles the object from under the covers and out of his hands...

Wife - 'What is this... WTF? You are one sick bastard!'

BB - 'I'm sorry'

Wife - 'Am I not good enough for you?! You arrogant bastard... you have to pleasure to this.. this... microphone!'

10Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne Empty Re: Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
MurderOnIce wrote:THIS IS NOT A RUMOUR...

Apparently Brian Burke's wife caught him pleasuring himself last night. She came into their bedroom in the late evening and he quickly shuffled the covers with an embarrassed look on his face. Upon closer inspection she noticed a box of tissues and some hand cream on the dresser. Then she confronted him...

BB - 'I - I - I'

* Shuffling * She wrestles the object from under the covers and out of his hands...

BB - 'I'm sorry'

Wife - 'Am I not good enough for you?! You arrogant bastard... you have to pleasure to this.. this... microphone!'

Laughing3 do you come up with this on your own? seriously, that is the funniest thing I have heard all month Laughing3

11Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne Empty Re: Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:04 am

SensFan71 wrote:

BB - 'I - I - I'

BB - 'I'm sorry'

Laughing3 do you come up with this on your own? seriously, that is the funniest thing I have heard all month Laughing3

I just hate Burkie, I chose humour to express it. Glad you enjoyed it... Rockon

12Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne Empty Re: Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:06 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
MurderOnIce wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

BB - 'I - I - I'

BB - 'I'm sorry'

I just hate Burkie, I chose humour to express it. Glad you enjoyed it... Rockon

well it beats just calling him an arrogant bastard, you did it with humour, that is much more appreciated :^^^^:

13Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne Empty Re: Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am

I posted this over at HB in a Leafs forum to see if the get all huffy. The only thing I hate more than Burke is Leaf fan...

14Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne Empty Re: Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
MurderOnIce wrote:I posted this over at HB in a Leafs forum to see if the get all huffy. The only thing I hate more than Burke is Leaf fan...

:^^^^:

Of course, Habs fans are no picnic either.

Burning Car

15Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne Empty Re: Burke suspects Isles will go with Duchesne on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 am

SeawaySensFan wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:I posted this over at HB in a Leafs forum to see if the get all huffy. The only thing I hate more than Burke is Leaf fan...

:^^^^:

Of course, Habs fans are no picnic either.

Burning Car

they are usually a-holes in both official languages... double-threat morons if you will...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum