You are not connected. Please login or register

Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16 Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Cammaleri said he wasnt coming back for sure so... Ottawa needs to do something in a big way just to stay competitive in The East or its going to be a total rebuild.

Good for Calgary though, they just got a lot deeper on that blueline and Kipper's work load should probably decrease with that blueline. Not sure if they can give up Jokinen though at that price.

17 Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 pm

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran
Neely4Life wrote:Ek is saying J Bo has signed, cap hit of 6.3... if thats actually true, wow, watch out for Calgary.
This would be everywhere if it were true, expecially TSN and NHL.com but I don't read it anywhere?

18 Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I won't believe it until there's confirmation. $6.3M is low, especially with the cap going up instead of down.

19 Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:I won't believe it until there's confirmation. $6.3M is low, especially with the cap going up instead of down.
Could be a huge long-term deal... 10 years? 12 years?

20 Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm

If 6.3M cap hit for JBo is true, Campbell's contract is looking even worse.

21 Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 am

pgood

Rookie
Rookie
jamvan wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Ek is saying J Bo has signed, cap hit of 6.3... if thats actually true, wow, watch out for Calgary.
This would be everywhere if it were true, expecially TSN and NHL.com but I don't read it anywhere?

Plus, when you consider the source, its almost a lock to be total BS. But hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

22 Re: Flames Acquire JayBo's Rights on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
RobbyJ wrote:If 6.3M cap hit for JBo is true, Campbell's contract is looking even worse.

very shrewd by Sutter if this is the case, gives him still like 4.5 to 5 mil to play with under the cap approximately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum