You are not connected. Please login or register

Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16 Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
yeah campbell must be laughing now. and tallon crying...

17 Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Good. The dominoes are starting to swirl.

18 Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.

19 Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 pm

jawal

Rookie
Rookie
cloverleaf wrote:I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.

How do you think the Leafs will do this year?
They have improved the defence, Toskala will likely have a better year but have they improved the offence?

Many prognosticators predict that the Leafs will miss the playoffs again? I think the team will be better but I don't think that they are a playoff team this year.

20 Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm

The leafs won't make the playoffs until the 2011/12 season. They suck and our prospects just got smoked by yours. The defense is more well known but I wouldn't call it better. There will be less offense created by our backend than you guys last year. Toskala can not handle the t.o. media. Long times ahead for leaf fans. Calgary will be fun to watch this year. I could do without J Bo though.

21 Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star
jawal wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.

How do you think the Leafs will do this year?
They have improved the defence, Toskala will likely have a better year but have they improved the offence?

Many prognosticators predict that the Leafs will miss the playoffs again? I think the team will be better but I don't think that they are a playoff team this year.

@Jawal> this is way off topic...there is thread for Leafs talk...suggest you shift this question to that thread.

http://www.gmhockey.com/toronto-maple-leaves-f38/what-s-next-for-the-maple-leafs-t2399-150.htm#99597

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum