Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!!

Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 14303
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!!

Post by Flo The Action on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm

yeah campbell must be laughing now. and tallon crying...

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 49260
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Good. The dominoes are starting to swirl.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.
    jawal
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 188
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by jawal on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 pm

cloverleaf wrote:I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.

How do you think the Leafs will do this year?
    They have improved the defence, Toskala will likely have a better year but have they improved the offence?

Many prognosticators predict that the Leafs will miss the playoffs again? I think the team will be better but I don't think that they are a playoff team this year.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm

The leafs won't make the playoffs until the 2011/12 season. They suck and our prospects just got smoked by yours. The defense is more well known but I wouldn't call it better. There will be less offense created by our backend than you guys last year. Toskala can not handle the t.o. media. Long times ahead for leaf fans. Calgary will be fun to watch this year. I could do without J Bo though.
    davetherave
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 6803
    Favorite Team : Chicago
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by davetherave on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 pm

jawal wrote:
    cloverleaf wrote:I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.

How do you think the Leafs will do this year?
    They have improved the defence, Toskala will likely have a better year but have they improved the offence?

Many prognosticators predict that the Leafs will miss the playoffs again? I think the team will be better but I don't think that they are a playoff team this year.

@Jawal> this is way off topic...there is thread for Leafs talk...suggest you shift this question to that thread.

http://www.gmhockey.com/toronto-maple-leaves-f38/what-s-next-for-the-maple-leafs-t2399-150.htm#99597

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:27 am