You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » I have to laugh at the TSN panel... Burke lovers

I have to laugh at the TSN panel... Burke lovers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
Funniest thing of the day... The group of 'experts' said that Burke went all the way over to Sweeden to sign 'The Monster'. What a joke! He went over there to make a big splash and sign the Sedins. When his drunk a$$ stumbled off the plane, he found out the Sedins were signed so he may have made a quick vist to check and see if he would sign despite the fact he said he wouldn't. To suggest that he went there for any other reason than the Sedins is ridiculous... Toronto Sports Network, what a laugher....

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
MurderOnIce wrote:Funniest thing of the day... The group of 'experts' said that Burke went all the way over to Sweeden to sign 'The Monster'. What a joke! He went over there to make a big splash and sign the Sedins. When his drunk a$$ stumbled off the plane, he found out the Sedins were signed so he may have made a quick vist to check and see if he would sign despite the fact he said he wouldn't. To suggest that he went there for any other reason than the Sedins is ridiculous... Toronto Sports Network, what a laugher....

I am surprised they were even able to talk, figured they would be lined up at the Toronto plane when it come back to take turns at Burke's wang, what a bunch of blowhards. (McGuire being the worst)

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
He probably went to Sweden because he thought Amsterdam was in Sweden. Get him some hookers, he needs it.

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
Bass Destruction wrote:He probably went to Sweden because he thought Amsterdam was in Sweden. Get him some hookers, he needs it.

then we must introduce him to this little thing called a map, mostly popularized lately by google maps, then he will realize the red light district is vastly different than the Blue Oyster. :^^^^:

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
Maybe he should have gone to Finland and find Santa Claus. Although I must give him respect for signing Komisarek, that was a good move by him. But without Kubina, and picking up Komisarek, Exelby, and retaining the services of Finger and Schenn, their transition game went through the pooper.

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
Bass Destruction wrote:Maybe he should have gone to Finland and find Santa Claus. Although I must give him respect for signing Komisarek, that was a good move by him. But without Kubina, and picking up Komisarek, Exelby, and retaining the services of Finger and Schenn, their transition game went through the pooper.

They are just going to give the puck to blake and grabovski and make them do all the lug work, Burke's god like team doesn't need a transition game, they are greater than that, the only thing that can stop them is kryptonite.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
hahaha, they are above hockey. They don't score, they just are. New tactic, scoring via existentialism. Too bad the guys they got don't seem like the sharpest pencils in the box.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
Bass Destruction wrote:Maybe he should have gone to Finland and find Santa Claus. Although I must give him respect for signing Komisarek, that was a good move by him. But without Kubina, and picking up Komisarek, Exelby, and retaining the services of Finger and Schenn, their transition game went through the pooper.

Schenn has better offensive and passing skills than people give him credit for. One thing is for sure, any team who shys away from a physical defence is going to have problems going into the ACC and taking 2 points. Still, I think Burke is putting way too many eggs in one basket. They are still woefully thin upfront.

Dinnertime.....bbl

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
I can't wait to see MTL vs Toronto :^^^^:

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum