You are not connected. Please login or register

Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:"Clans"? Did you mean "clowns" or "cons" or something else?

clowns sounds about right, my spellchecker was on break on that post.

32Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Guest


Guest
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Suckers who paid $20 deserve to be fleeced. There are so many free ones out there, that it should make you wonder why you should be paying to hear rumors. Especially when most of them urn out to be false.

It's actually entertaining to read people defending him. Same with Kevin Lie. :^^^^:

Ah message board muscles again, you must be looking for something to define youself because you are more pathetic for attacking people you don't know. Grow up already, unless these message boards is all you have time for. Pathetic.

33Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Hockeyhero22000


Veteran
Veteran
deucefish12 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Suckers who paid $20 deserve to be fleeced. There are so many free ones out there, that it should make you wonder why you should be paying to hear rumors. Especially when most of them urn out to be false.

It's actually entertaining to read people defending him. Same with Kevin Lie. :^^^^:

Ah message board muscles again, you must be looking for something to define youself because you are more pathetic for attacking people you don't know. Grow up already, unless these message boards is all you have time for. Pathetic.

isn't it a bit hypocritical to be calling people pathetic for attacking people they don't know when you are attacking them and you do not know them?

34Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Guest


Guest
Are we really going down hill like this? AHHHHHH

Silly back and forths. I love people butting heads with humour but this is POOOH

35Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
deucefish12 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Suckers who paid $20 deserve to be fleeced. There are so many free ones out there, that it should make you wonder why you should be paying to hear rumors. Especially when most of them urn out to be false.

It's actually entertaining to read people defending him. Same with Kevin Lie. :^^^^:

Ah message board muscles again, you must be looking for something to define youself because you are more pathetic for attacking people you don't know. Grow up already, unless these message boards is all you have time for. Pathetic.

isn't it a bit hypocritical to be calling people pathetic for attacking people they don't know when you are attacking them and you do not know them?

Austin Powers wrote:Oh, no, I've gone cross-eyed.

36Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
MurderOnIce wrote:Are we really going down hill like this? AHHHHHH

Silly back and forths. I love people butting heads with humour but this is POOOH
I blame KLee... he started it all!

And Bettman.

Yeah.

37Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
shabbs wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:Are we really going down hill like this? AHHHHHH

Silly back and forths. I love people butting heads with humour but this is POOOH
I blame KLee... he started it all!

And Bettman.

Yeah.

Eklund too he said it was an e4

38Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:01 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:Are we really going down hill like this? AHHHHHH

Silly back and forths. I love people butting heads with humour but this is POOOH
I blame KLee... he started it all!

And Bettman.

Yeah.

I blame Bettman for making over 7 million a year and for looking like a disorientated lemur monkey.

39Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:29 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
Guest wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Suckers who paid $20 deserve to be fleeced. There are so many free ones out there, that it should make you wonder why you should be paying to hear rumors. Especially when most of them urn out to be false.

It's actually entertaining to read people defending him. Same with Kevin Lie. :^^^^:

Ah message board muscles again, you must be looking for something to define youself because you are more pathetic for attacking people you don't know. Grow up already, unless these message boards is all you have time for. Pathetic.

Again with the "message board muscles" phrase.

I'm telling you, Eklund had two twitters in the last 24 hours, much to this effect ('people who attack me are "vapid" and "lonely"'), and using this exact same phrase.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum