You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » Movie review thread

Movie review thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

241Movie review thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Movie review thread on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:37 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
marakh wrote:the scene wth the baby in trainspotting gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. The british accent was too strong. Still enjoyed it though.
Scottish!!!

242Movie review thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Movie review thread on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:52 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Scotland is in Great Britain. Notice he didn't say "English accent".

243Movie review thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Movie review thread on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:53 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:Scotland is in Great Britain. Notice he didn't say "English accent".
Tell that to a Scot. I'm married to one.

244Movie review thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Movie review thread on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:09 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran
Saw Inception at IMAX today ..... unbelievable, that is all.

245Movie review thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Movie review thread on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:16 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
If anyone here is a DiCaprio fan, i would watch The Departed, its a great movie a lot of good actors,(which can sometimes ruin a movie, but they managed to split the roles between everyone, and was not dominated by one actor.) not for the young ones though.

246Movie review thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Movie review thread on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Meh, the young ones will learn those words and themes soon enough anyway Movie review thread - Page 17 105237

247Movie review thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Movie review thread on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Scotland is in Great Britain. Notice he didn't say "English accent".
Tell that to a Scot. I'm married to one.

I hear what you're saying but -- technically -- he was not incorrect.

248Movie review thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Movie review thread on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
The originial chinese version of departed is better. I don't think dicaprio was at his best ij that movie. My favourites are defintely basket. diaries and catch me if you can. His accent in blood diamond was perfect also.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum