PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Excellent! :KKK: :%%:

3 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:22 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I guess he didn't go for the 3PM time slot as I would have done. Oh, well. Their flower girl is probably not 4 years old like ours was, but with the reception dinner not usually served until after 6 (and usually closer to 8) I hope there's lots of goodies on the hors d'oeuvre trays.

4 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran
A big congrats to Jason and Jen, that's a beautiful picture. Thanks for posting!

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

5 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:02 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
More here:
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Spezza+wedding+beautiful+ceremony/1829198/story.html

Cherry and McLean were no-shows, as was Heatley. Alfie and Fisher as well (both out of town, I believe).

6 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Emery and Grats were in the wedding party? Wow, didn't think they were that close.

7 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:06 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Lots of pictures here, but I can't get direct links to embed any:
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Gallery+Senators+Spezza+weds/1829098/story.html

8 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm

jawal

Rookie
Rookie
wprager wrote:Emery and Grats were in the wedding party? Wow, didn't think they were that close.

When they played in Bingo, the 3 of them shared a house there. Plus I think that Grats and Spezza played junior together.

Mike Fisher was on the team 1200 the other day and mentioned that he was best man for a buddy and would miss Jason's wedding.

9 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:28 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Congrats to the happy couple... holy moly did Phillips look old...

Loved the pic of Emery shaking hands with the police officer...

"Thanks for not pulling me over today..."

Heh heh.

10 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran
Love the pictures. Good for Jay

11 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:57 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
HOt wife.. Looks like Rachel McAdmas, I'm jealous 🇬🇬

12 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
OK, definitely a slow sports-news day if all of us are hanging out here, going giddy over wedding photos. Are we in danger (and by "we" I mean "mostly me") of losing our man cards?

JK

13 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Last one, I promise. The Citizen even has a video up now.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Video+Senators+Jason+Spezza+weds+Jennifer+Snell/1829198/story.html?tab=VID

14 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:25 pm

hemlock

All-Star
All-Star
When are the avatars going back to normal? I realize it's to honour Buzz which I am cool with, but it's very confusing with people using the same one.

15 Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:28 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Zoolander wrote:When are the avatars going back to normal? I realize it's to honour Buzz which I am cool with, but it's very confusing with people using the same one.

I'll be back with a new one tomorrow. My new favorite show is Chuck and I might go with that theme for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum