You are not connected. Please login or register

Large object found at bottom of river

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:37 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
Update to the story that I'm sure we have all heard by now. It is believed a small aircraft, a meteor, or something else hit the Ottawa River last night. They have confirmed that they have found something about 9 meters deep, which they call a "large object". There is no report of what this object could be, other than the speculation that it is a small aircraft.

Nobody has been reported missing today nor has a plane been reported missing.

What could it be? I always hope that these things are something otherworldly.

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa/2009/07/28/10283071.html
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/UPDATE+Searchers+find+something+large+where+small+plane+feared+crashed+river/1834649/story.html

2 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Sounds like a "weather balloon" to me...

3 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:01 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
SeawaySensFan wrote:Sounds like a "weather balloon" to me...

Could be...could be. cool) Wink

4 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:03 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
it's Dany Heatley, he hasn't been cooped up in his house, he was abducted by aliens, once they free him from his pod, they will wipe his memory of all these nasty on goings, then he will come back to play for the Sens like nothing happened. Sarcasm

5 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensFan71 wrote:it's Dany Heatley, he hasn't been cooped up in his house, he was abducted by aliens, once they free him from his pod, they will wipe his memory of all these nasty on goings, then he will come back to play for the Sens like nothing happened. Sarcasm

Yes... Perhaps the double they left behind had us all fooled...

6 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:08 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:it's Dany Heatley, he hasn't been cooped up in his house, he was abducted by aliens, once they free him from his pod, they will wipe his memory of all these nasty on goings, then he will come back to play for the Sens like nothing happened. Sarcasm

Yes... Perhaps the double they left behind had us all fooled...

well you have heard of proxies, they are usually not that bright and still look a lot like the real thing, wait, I must work with a lot of people that were abducted by aliens.

7 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:26 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
*sigh*

8 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
They did detect a large mass on the riverbed, but closer investigation
found it to be a rock or a pile of logs, the searchers said.

So, the search has been called off and the "large object" is supposedly a rock or a pile of logs.

OK, so what about the reports of lights and a possible explosion? Is "rock or pile of logs" the sub-marine version of "weather baloon"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

9 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:55 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
They did detect a large mass on the riverbed, but closer investigation
found it to be a rock or a pile of logs, the searchers said.

So, the search has been called off and the "large object" is supposedly a rock or a pile of logs.

OK, so what about the reports of lights and a possible explosion? Is "rock or pile of logs" the sub-marine version of "weather baloon"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

well the CIA/MIB have already come up here to clear up all the evidence, so you won't get to know anything.

10 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

If aliens start looking for his mind, this could take a while...

11 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:15 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Acrobat wrote:

No, no, these guys are very, very clever. Don't forget -- that's what the anal probes are for.

12 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:08 am

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
Acrobat wrote:

No, no, these guys are very, very clever. Don't forget -- that's what the anal probes are for.

Ouch!

(Being a big a$$, he'd require a big probe...gold plated, no doubt.)

13 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:Sounds like a "weather balloon" to me...

Ahhhhh!

14 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:34 am

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
So, what, are they done searching? That's it that's all? I don't get it, they still don't know what they found at the bottom yesterday. I guess they don't want to know.

15 Re: Large object found at bottom of river on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensGirl11 wrote:So, what, are they done searching? That's it that's all? I don't get it, they still don't know what they found at the bottom yesterday. I guess they don't want to know.

They know... they know. Vertigo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum