GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3

Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

121Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Blazer is up next. Master list updated.

122Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Tuk Tuk


Veteran
Veteran
i sent a pm to the next two

123Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Sens19


Veteran
Veteran
hemlock wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:Dan Boyle

OMFG. The pick right before me. BALLS!

I thought I really had him Facepalm

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

124Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I wonder if my list of 22 jogged caissie_1's memory. If so ... BURN!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

125Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
Sens19 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:Dan Boyle

OMFG. The pick right before me. BALLS!

I thought I really had him Facepalm

Mouhahahaha cheers

126Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:I wonder if my list of 22 jogged caissie_1's memory. If so ... BURN!

Yeah...I was gonna say...let people do their own research Prags. It's a tougher and more challenging draft when people have to do online lists and buy magazines.

Just my 2 cents, it's not the end of the world obviously.

127Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Guest


Guest
wprager wrote:I wonder if my list of 22 jogged caissie_1's memory. If so ... BURN!

That's the equivalent of table talk imo. Not cool.

128Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oops. I accidentally deleted Prags post with the names on it. Ahhhhh!

129Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
Haha no way... I had Boyle on my mind... Prag's list was cool doh...

130Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Guest


Guest
SpezDispenser wrote:Oops. I accidentally deleted Prags post with the names on it. Ahhhhh!

Whoops. The ol' slip of the finger eh?

131Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Oops. I accidentally deleted Prags post with the names on it. Ahhhhh!

Whoops. The ol' slip of the finger eh?

Sarcasm We're all smart enough. And that was a pretty damn solid list. :^^^^:

132Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Relax guys. No magazines involved. Just good ol' NHL.com, individual point stats for last season, sorted on PPG. Gives you all kinds of "insight". You don't expect people to pick names from memory, do you? The only "clever" thing I did was sort on the PPG column, which effectively helps you to remember" guys who spent some time on the injury reserve list the previous year. If you still think that's "uncool" then I'll say nothing next time, but I'll shake my head in disbelief none-the-less.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

133Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 pm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Oops. I accidentally deleted Prags post with the names on it. Ahhhhh!

tsk tsk tsk. I kid Ahhhhh!

134Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:Oops. I accidentally deleted Prags post with the names on it. Ahhhhh!

Hey! Watch my stats, man! Now I'll have to fluff to make it up.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

135Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Relax guys. No magazines involved. Just good ol' NHL.com, individual point stats for last season, sorted on PPG. Gives you all kinds of "insight". You don't expect people to pick names from memory, do you? The only "clever" thing I did was sort on the PPG column, which effectively helps you to remember" guys who spent some time on the injury reserve list the previous year. If you still think that's "uncool" then I'll say nothing next time, but I'll shake my head in disbelief none-the-less.

Meh, it's not a big deal. But it's in everyone's best interest to let people do their own legwork. You might find one of those names available to you when you pick... Ahhhhh!

136Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Relax guys. No magazines involved. Just good ol' NHL.com, individual point stats for last season, sorted on PPG. Gives you all kinds of "insight". You don't expect people to pick names from memory, do you? The only "clever" thing I did was sort on the PPG column, which effectively helps you to remember" guys who spent some time on the injury reserve list the previous year. If you still think that's "uncool" then I'll say nothing next time, but I'll shake my head in disbelief none-the-less.

Meh, it's not a big deal. But it's in everyone's best interest to let people do their own legwork. You might find one of those names available to you when you pick... Ahhhhh!

Hey, I already said that I'll probably see 5-10 of those names. Of the four that have picked since, two were goalies (none in my list -- for good reason) and the other two were pretty obvious picks. No one (yet) has take a chance at any of the injured list guys.

Speaking of which, anyone know what's the status with Kariya? Was his surgery anything like Comrie's was? And when is Hossa due back? Last I heard was a very nebulous "December". Chicago plays 25 games before December 1. So does this mean he'll play only 47 game? Yikes!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

137Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oh yeah....Hossa's a MASSIVE risk for a fantasy pool. Geez, lucky no one grabbed him anyway. Later rounds I guess.

Kariya is apparently good to go and looking forward to this year. And the Blues will be decent, not a bad pick.

Smart point on Hossa. It's tempting if he plays 50ish games to snag him though.

138Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:37 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran
Whee is the master list? I have no idea if i am picking soon

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum