You are not connected. Please login or register

» Other Sports Talk » Football - Euro and NA » Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back.

Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:59 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore
http://espn.go.com

2Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
good lord this guy needs to give it up he is only making himself look like a fool retiring and coming back

3Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
squirrel

4Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
are you kidding me? does he not like spending time with his wife or something? sheesh, she must be pissed at this Facepalm

5Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He's expected to sign with the Vikings...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4406963

Madness. Here we go 'round again...

6Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:squirrel

+1

7Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:He's expected to sign with the Vikings...

Well, at least it didn't go on for months, like it did with Sundin.

8Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:

touche to that one, Favre will probably have more impact than Sundin did as well, well possibly, don't think Favre had a great year with the Jets.

9Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

touche to that one, Favre will probably have more impact than Sundin did as well, well possibly, don't think Favre had a great year with the Jets.

Although in this case, I think the Vikings pursued him. QB is (was?) the only piece of the puzzle the were missing.

10Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:07 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
ddt wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Although in this case, I think the Vikings pursued him. QB is (was?) the only piece of the puzzle the were missing.

Favre was great in his hay day, but if I was the Vikings, I would have turned my attention to Vick, yeah I know there will be a huge media circus around him considering what he did, but have more faith in him being more competitive than Favre.

11Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 pm

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie
SensFan71 wrote:Favre was great in his hay day, but if I was the Vikings, I would have turned my attention to Vick, yeah I know there will be a huge media circus around him considering what he did, but have more faith in him being more competitive than Favre.

The problem with Vick is he won't be available to play until week 6 at the earliest. They don't need a big playmaker there, just someone who will keep the Cadillac on the road, so to speak. They have a very good D, and Adrian Peterson is a big-time gamebreaker.

12Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. Empty Re: Don't Look Now, but Favre's coming back. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
ddt wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:Favre was great in his hay day, but if I was the Vikings, I would have turned my attention to Vick, yeah I know there will be a huge media circus around him considering what he did, but have more faith in him being more competitive than Favre.

The problem with Vick is he won't be available to play until week 6 at the earliest. They don't need a big playmaker there, just someone who will keep the Cadillac on the road, so to speak. They have a very good D, and Adrian Peterson is a big-time gamebreaker.

I forgot to consider Vick's availibility to play, I believe I finally understand why the Eagles signed him when they already have McNabb. Either way, will be rooting for my Titans to see what they can do this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum