GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

16GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Guest


Guest
I pick A.Hemsky (EDM)

17GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:58 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Bummer, I wanted that one.

18GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Tuk Tuk


Veteran
Veteran
SG11 picks Patrick Ellias

19GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Guest


Guest
My selection is sent to Tuk Tuk and wprager.

20GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hopefully your selection does not get cherry-picked by Sens19.

Speaking of which, where is she?



Last edited by wprager on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

21GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Guest


Guest
wprager wrote:Hopefully your selection does not get cherry-picked by Sens19.

Speaking of which, where is she?

It wouldn't be the first time. Tantrum FingersCrossed Thumbs Down ⭕

22GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran
Is it my turn? Sorry my laptop has been dead for the past few days but I sent my picks to Tuk Tuk



Last edited by Sens19 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

23GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Ahhhhh!



Last edited by Tuk Tuk on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

24GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran
Tuk Tuk wrote:Sens19 picks Devin Setoguchi
Hemmie picks Drew Doughty

umm on the master list it says you already picked Seto for me in the previous round, should I pick someone else?

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

25GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
ya, probably...

26GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Diddle

27GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran
My pick is JP Dumont

At least I know I didn't piss Hemlock off lol

And oh I'm a she Smile

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

28GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:Hopefully your selection does not get cherry-picked by Sens19.

Speaking of which, where is she?

It wouldn't be the first time. Tantrum FingersCrossed Thumbs Down ⭕


You stole my pick..... 1 ahead of me WOW now I know how it felt when i drafted Boyle... Damm this suck's. Tantrum

29GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
Im going with a gutsy pick here... Derrick Brassard.

30GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Guest


Guest
Sens19 wrote:My pick is JP Dumont

At least I know I didn't piss Hemlock off lol

And oh I'm a she Smile

Thank god I didn't piss you off then!

31GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Guest


Guest
caissie_1 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:Hopefully your selection does not get cherry-picked by Sens19.

Speaking of which, where is she?

It wouldn't be the first time. Tantrum FingersCrossed Thumbs Down ⭕


You stole my pick..... 1 ahead of me WOW now I know how it felt when i drafted Boyle... Damm this suck's. Tantrum

P.A.Y.B.A.C.K.

I wanted Boyle. It is true what they say about revenge being served ice cold. MUHUHAHAHAHA.

32GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran
hemlock wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:Hopefully your selection does not get cherry-picked by Sens19.

Speaking of which, where is she?

It wouldn't be the first time. Tantrum FingersCrossed Thumbs Down ⭕


You stole my pick..... 1 ahead of me WOW now I know how it felt when i drafted Boyle... Damm this suck's. Tantrum

P.A.Y.B.A.C.K.

I wanted Boyle. It is true what they say about revenge being served ice cold. MUHUHAHAHAHA.

You weren't the only one, I was picking before you and I wanted him too!! Btw which player did I take from you before that pissed you off so much.

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

33GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 6 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 am

Guest


Guest
Sens19 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:Hopefully your selection does not get cherry-picked by Sens19.

Speaking of which, where is she?

It wouldn't be the first time. Tantrum FingersCrossed Thumbs Down ⭕


You stole my pick..... 1 ahead of me WOW now I know how it felt when i drafted Boyle... Damm this suck's. Tantrum

P.A.Y.B.A.C.K.

I wanted Boyle. It is true what they say about revenge being served ice cold. MUHUHAHAHAHA.

You weren't the only one, I was picking before you and I wanted him too!! Btw which player did I take from you before that pissed you off so much.

I thought it was you, but it was caissie. Friggin' Dan Boyle.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum