You are not connected. Please login or register

We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Guest


Guest
Fair enough, Prags. I stand behind what I said, but obviously I could've said it in a less indirect and/or more sensitive way.

17 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Guest


Guest
I can take over his pool picks if need be.

18 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Guest


Guest
this happens all the time. I was one of the main culprits in that round 7 thread and do not feel bad for anything I said. Deleting an account is so childish IMO. Even if someone pisses me off i would not give them the luxury of knowing that they made me quit. That being said, If I offended anyone I am sorry.

edit: but for fok-sake, please don't change your picks once you have already posted your pick Smile

19 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:06 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I deleted his account. He's been in the middle of enough verbal engagements and had enough warnings that I've had it up to here personally.

Whenever there's an issue, it's always built around Fire or Notch. Enough was enough, I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. I know I've received PMs saying that we should approve each new member personally as Administrators - and I never wanted to. But now I see it's inevitable.

So, we have a casualty unfortunately, but I think we're all gonna benefit from less hard feelings and arguing.

20 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Guest


Guest
You should make people sign a 10 day tryout Smile

21 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Guest


Guest
...or make them "sift" through some N4L Spezza Love Smile

22 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Guest


Guest
Meh, not much to love about Spezza after that mini camp, haha. Out classed is probably the best way to describe his play.

23 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Guest


Guest
SpezDispenser wrote:I deleted his account. He's been in the middle of enough verbal engagements and had enough warnings that I've had it up to here personally.

Whenever there's an issue, it's always built around Fire or Notch. Enough was enough, I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. I know I've received PMs saying that we should approve each new member personally as Administrators - and I never wanted to. But now I see it's inevitable.

So, we have a casualty unfortunately, but I think we're all gonna benefit from less hard feelings and arguing.

He was a challenged and was bringing the site down. I knew it was a matter of time before he got the boot, glad he did. Great job there.

24 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:45 pm

LeCaptain

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I deleted his account. He's been in the middle of enough verbal engagements and had enough warnings that I've had it up to here personally.

Whenever there's an issue, it's always built around Fire or Notch. Enough was enough, I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. I know I've received PMs saying that we should approve each new member personally as Administrators - and I never wanted to. But now I see it's inevitable.

So, we have a casualty unfortunately, but I think we're all gonna benefit from less hard feelings and arguing.

He was a challenged and was bringing the site down. I knew it was a matter of time before he got the boot, glad he did. Great job there.

So, since when are you 19? :^^^^:

25 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Guest


Guest
Am I 19?

26 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Guest


Guest
There we go, 82... This way I can keep track of when the last time The Sens won a cup was.

27 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:07 pm

caissie_1

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Welcome Back N4L!!!!!!!

28 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Guest


Guest
N4L wrote:Meh, not much to love about Spezza after that mini camp, haha. Out classed is probably the best way to describe his play.

yep, pretty much...

29 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Guest


Guest
N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I deleted his account. He's been in the middle of enough verbal engagements and had enough warnings that I've had it up to here personally.

Whenever there's an issue, it's always built around Fire or Notch. Enough was enough, I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. I know I've received PMs saying that we should approve each new member personally as Administrators - and I never wanted to. But now I see it's inevitable.

So, we have a casualty unfortunately, but I think we're all gonna benefit from less hard feelings and arguing.

He was a challenged and was bringing the site down. I knew it was a matter of time before he got the boot, glad he did. Great job there.

yep, pretty much...

30 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Guest


Guest
N4L wrote:There we go, 82... This way I can keep track of when the last time The Sens won a cup was.

yep, pretty muc....wait...what Suspect ?

31 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Guest


Guest
Oh ya, Im gonna bring this site back to life.

32 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
caissie_1 wrote:Welcome Back N4L!!!!!!!

Yeah, there goes the neighborhood ... or at least the grammar Laughing3

Welcome back N4L. Smile


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

33 Re: We're gonna run a bit of a tighter ship on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SD, quick question. What can administrators do before approving someone's membership?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum