Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Share
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54293
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by PTFlea on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm

    for 4 billion dollars... Scared That's a lot of green.
    avatar
    LeCaptain
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 12030
    Age : 30
    Location : Montreal, QC
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by LeCaptain on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:43 pm

    Here comes MIley Cyrus starring in the next Xmen Facepalm

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:45 pm

    SpezDispenser wrote:for 4 billion dollars... Scared That's a lot of green.

    wow, disney throwing around the money, and to marakh, ugh, that could be scary, maybe a disney x-men, who wants to bet Mickey is Wolverine?
    avatar
    davetherave
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 6803
    Favorite Team : Chicago
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by davetherave on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

    SensFan71 wrote:
    SpezDispenser wrote:for 4 billion dollars... Scared That's a lot of green.

    wow, disney throwing around the money, and to marakh, ugh, that could be scary, maybe a disney x-men, who wants to bet Mickey is Wolverine?

    SF71...Mickey IS Wolverine. How did you know?
    avatar
    Tuk Tuk
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1413
    Age : 24
    Location : Sault ste Marie
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by Tuk Tuk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 pm

    Way to kill my childhood disney.

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 pm

    davetherave wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:
    SpezDispenser wrote:for 4 billion dollars... Scared That's a lot of green.

    wow, disney throwing around the money, and to marakh, ugh, that could be scary, maybe a disney x-men, who wants to bet Mickey is Wolverine?

    SF71...Mickey IS Wolverine. How did you know?

    I was channelling my inner child, which is very easy lol. :^^^^:
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47783
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by wprager on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm

    marakh wrote:Here comes MIley Cyrus starring in the next Xmen Facepalm

    No. Even worse. An X-Men/Wizards of Waverly Place cross-over week.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:52 pm

    wprager wrote:
    marakh wrote:Here comes MIley Cyrus starring in the next Xmen Facepalm

    No. Even worse. An X-Men/Wizards of Waverly Place cross-over week.

    mixed with a bit of suite life on deck.
    avatar
    Tuk Tuk
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1413
    Age : 24
    Location : Sault ste Marie
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by Tuk Tuk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:54 pm

    Minni as Jean Gray
    Goofy as Cyclops
    Donald Duck as Gambit
    Daisy as Rogue
    Pluto as Professor X
    Pete as Magneto
    avatar
    davetherave
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 6803
    Favorite Team : Chicago
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by davetherave on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:56 pm

    SensFan71 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    marakh wrote:Here comes MIley Cyrus starring in the next Xmen Facepalm

    No. Even worse. An X-Men/Wizards of Waverly Place cross-over week.

    mixed with a bit of suite life on deck.

    Huey, Dewey and Louie join The Fantastic Four.
    :^^^^:

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm

    davetherave wrote:
    SensFan71 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    marakh wrote:Here comes MIley Cyrus starring in the next Xmen Facepalm

    No. Even worse. An X-Men/Wizards of Waverly Place cross-over week.

    mixed with a bit of suite life on deck.

    Huey, Dewey and Louie join The Fantastic Four.
    :^^^^:

    we could do this all night, even Tuk Tuk is getting in on it. Chip and Dale need to have roles too.
    avatar
    Tuk Tuk
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1413
    Age : 24
    Location : Sault ste Marie
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by Tuk Tuk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 pm

    Chip as Spiderman
    Dale as Daredevil

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 pm

    Tuk Tuk wrote:Chip as Spiderman
    Dale as Daredevil

    sweet, then I am thinking Scrooge McDuck should be Kingpin.
    avatar
    Tuk Tuk
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1413
    Age : 24
    Location : Sault ste Marie
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by Tuk Tuk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm

    na, lookin back, Scrooge should be Magneto, and Peet as Kingpin.

    SensFan71
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5649
    Age : 37
    Location : Dorchester, NB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by SensFan71 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:32 pm

    Tuk Tuk wrote:na, lookin back, Scrooge should be Magneto, and Peet as Kingpin.

    ah yes, Pete would be a great kingpin actually, more the body type.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Disney set to purchase Marvel

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:09 am