You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

31GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:35 pm

hemlock

All-Star
All-Star
Gimme a second, I'll make a pick.

32GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:39 pm

hemlock

All-Star
All-Star
I select Keith Yandle.

33GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
hemlock wrote:I select Keith Yandle.

Who? No, seriously, you can take another minute or so. No rush.

34GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:49 pm

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
LOL. I'm betting this is his break out year. He's a great young talent for the Coyotes. 30 points last year and I bet he gets close to 50 this year.

35GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hey, I just found a PM from you in my Inbox, the timestamp is 9:02 AM. I never saw that when I was on earlier, before the Rogers network went down. I was definitely on in the early afternoon. Did you really send it that early in the day?

36GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:26 pm

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
Yeah. I had to go back and check to see that this wasn't the next round lol.

37GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 pm

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
I have beedub's picks. I'll get them to you wprager after your selection.

38GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Yandle is gonna break out, 50, maybe even 60 points. This Coyote team is gonna surprise alot of people.

Except me and Hemmy it looks like Sarcasm

39GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Like last year? Yotes will finish in the basement of that division and conferance, they suck.

40GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tuk Tuk wrote:Yandle is gonna break out, 50, maybe even 60 points. This Coyote team is gonna surprise alot of people.

Except me and Hemmy it looks like Sarcasm

I would be really surprised if they finished any higher than 14th to be honest.

41GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Be ready to be surprised 🇬🇬

In all honesty, the may not be the best team, but the amount of potential for that team is Diddle unbelievable.

Playoffs are possible, but lets all pray for the little team that could Ahhhhh!

42GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Tuk Tuk wrote:Be ready to be surprised 🇬🇬

In all honesty, the may not be the best team, but the amount of potential for that team is Diddle unbelievable.

Playoffs are possible, but lets all pray for the little team that could Ahhhhh!

Who are they better then in their division? Not Anahiem or SJ, that leaves them, at the very, very best, 5th in the West. Dallas is a much better, more well rounded team as well, and LA is even a little more well rounded and complete then the Yotes.

If they dont finish last in the Pacific, it's a good year.

43GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Their goaltending is better than LA's, no matter how much I like Quick. While you could argue Dallas is a better team, I don't think it's that black and white.

IIRC, there was a point last year where Phoenix was 5th or 6th in the conference.

If they can ignore the cluster Diddle surrounding the team, they can be a playoff team.

Then the playoffs are a horse of a different colour.

Last edited by Tuk Tuk on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

44GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:45 pm

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
I don't think they'll make the playoffs, but if guys like Mueller can rebound, Turris can improve from a mediocre rookie campaign, Bryz holds up, etc etc, they will be competitive most nights. I think the West is too deep though.

I stand by what I said about Yandle though, he's a stud in waiting, and with more ice time, should blossom.

45GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Turris needs to gain weight, thats what's killing him.

46GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Tuk Tuk wrote:There goaltending is better than LA's, no matter how much I like Quick. While you could argue Dallas is a better team, I don't think it's that black and white.

IIRC, there was a point last year where Phoenix was 5th or 6th in the conference.

If they can ignore the cluster Diddle surrounding the team, they can be a playoff team.

Then the playoffs are a horse of a different colour.

Dallas has more offense, a better defense, and better goaltending. Bryz isnt anything special at all, one of the most inconsistant goaltenders in the league and Montoya isnt going to be turning any heads.

There was a point when Pittsberg was out of the playoffs last year too, late into the season, well, they won the cup. Pheonix finished right where the should have and probably right where they wlll again this year. There really isnt a team in the west I can say for sure Phenoix is better than, not one.

47GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran
Hey, we'll see as the season progresses. I'm not disagreeing with your points, as they're all valid, but I really have alot of hope for these guys.

48GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Ya, I just dont see it coming around this year, especially with all the off ice BS. They dont even have an owner. It's like saying the Islanders will make some noise... probably not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum