You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Rumour number one:

From Vancouver radio 1040 or something like that, it's all the rage in St.Louis that the Blues are thinking about trading Brad Boyes to the Pens for Jordan Staal.

Team 1040 in Vancouver BC had a CBC guest (Jeff Marek) I think was his name and he claims that this is the hottest rumor out there..apparently Pittsburgh wants to re-unite Boyes with Crosby as they played on the same line in the Worlds.

^ Pilfered from HF. Smile

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Manny Malhotra to be signed by the Sharks:

http://www.mercurynews.com/sharks/ci_13354747?source=rss

I went there looking for an interview with Dung-for-brains and found that.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Rumour number one:

From Vancouver radio 1040 or something like that, it's all the rage in St.Louis that the Blues are thinking about trading Brad Boyes to the Pens for Jordan Staal.

Team 1040 in Vancouver BC had a CBC guest (Jeff Marek) I think was his name and he claims that this is the hottest rumor out there..apparently Pittsburgh wants to re-unite Boyes with Crosby as they played on the same line in the Worlds.

^ Pilfered from HF. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 Icon_smile

That wouldn't be such a bad deal for the Blues.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Boyes with Crosby would score 50 goals garanteed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
marakh wrote:Boyes with Crosby would score 50 goals garanteed.

Absolutely.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Thrashers move on from Zherdev - invite Afinaganov to a tryout:

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-thrashers-blog/2009/09/17/thrashers-add-afinogenov-for-tryout/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_thrashers_blog

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Did anyone mention that Sykora is in Minnesota on a tryout basis? If not, I just did.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Elias had groin surgery - out 4-6 weeks.

Devils forward Patrik Elias underwent surgery Tuesday in Philadelphia to clean up some scar tissue in his groin and will be out for three to six weeks, Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said this morning (10:15 a.m).

Did you break the news to SensGirl? He was only her 6th rounder (4th forward) but still.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 50327 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 50327 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 50327 boo! Gustavsson and Elias. I'm doing awesome!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensGirl11 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Devils forward Patrik Elias underwent surgery Tuesday in Philadelphia to clean up some scar tissue in his groin and will be out for three to six weeks, Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said this morning (10:15 a.m).

Did you break the news to SensGirl? He was only her 6th rounder (4th forward) but still.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 50327 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 50327 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 50327 boo! Gustavsson and Elias. I'm doing awesome!

Gustavsson will be back ... just when Leclaire gets injured.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Gustavsson will be back ... just when Leclaire gets injured.

blasphemous words, no talk of Leclaire getting injured, I cast a pox on thee foul knave. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 668437

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SpezDispenser wrote:Thrashers move on from Zherdev - invite Afinaganov to a tryout:

[url=http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-thrashers-blog/2009/09/17/thrashers-add-afinogenov-for-tryout/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_thrashers_blog
http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-thrashers-blog/2009/09/17/thrashers-add-afinogenov-for-tryout/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_thrashers_blog[/quote[/url]]

Wow. He's fallen really far eh? It wasn't that long ago that he was a top young player ready to have a break out season.

I gotta say if I was Murray I would have offered him a tryout. What's the harm in that right?

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
No need for a small little forward like that. I'd rather give the shot to Regin personally.

[quote="Cap'n Clutch"]
SpezDispenser wrote:Thrashers move on from Zherdev - invite Afinaganov to a tryout:

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-thrashers-blog/2009/09/17/thrashers-add-afinogenov-for-tryout/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_thrashers_blog[/quote]

Wow. He's fallen really far eh? It wasn't that long ago that he was a top young player ready to have a break out season.

I gotta say if I was Murray I would have offered him a tryout. What's the harm in that right?
Is that a serious question?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:No need for a small little forward like that. I'd rather give the shot to Regin personally.

agreed, fill the talent from within, we have oodles of it now, so we better be using it.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
According to TSN it looks like Rob niedermayer is heading to the khl
Sources tell TSN Rob Niedermayer
is in negotiations with the KHL's (CSKA) Moscow Red Army and failing an
NHL team surfacing with a suitable offer within the next few days, the
veteran forward will sign a one-year contract to play in Russia.

Sources say Niedermayer has received some interest from NHL teams,
but none of the offers have been considered financially worthy.

Niedermayer won a Stanley Cup with the Anaheim Ducks in 2007, but
seems to be caught in the salary cap crunch a number of NHL teams are
faced with.

Former NHLer Sergei Nemchinov is CSKA's head coach and general manager.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Huh...never figured to see him go there, but I guess he's out of options.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
I first read Scott there HH and was going to say WTF, then I reread it, would have caused some panic for poolies and for the ducks.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
SensFan71 wrote:I first read Scott there HH and was going to say WTF, then I reread it, would have caused some panic for poolies and for the ducks.

i had to check to make sure i didnt write scott in the first line

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum